Joint crafts with a child are a great option for holding family leisure. Needlework helps to develop aesthetic taste in children, accuracy, perfection, creative thinking. Parents of preschool girls and younger school age will help you know how to make furniture for dolls on your own. Despite the fact that today you can buy almost any miniature furnishings of the interior for the Barbie house, the independent production of such things will deliver pleasure and adult, and the child, and most importantly - will save the budget.
Toy doll furniture is made with their own hands from a wide variety of materials. These are simple items that are in any house. For example, packaging from powder, jars from yogurt, cocktail tubes, candy, matchboxes, and so on.
Beautiful doll furniture with their own hands can be made of plywood. This is a thin plate of wood. Her advantages are strength and naturalness. The disadvantages of the material include a difficult way to manufacture a toy headset. To create seats, sofas, cabinet, chairs or tables, you will need certain skills, as well as various tools and consumables:
Cardboard furniture is also popular, simple for homemade. The advantages of this tight paper in the availability, ease of use, the possibility of creating stylish interior items for every taste. There are a lot of ready-made patterns for making furniture for dolls from cardboard with your own hands. For the assembly, you will need the minimum amount of primary means - decorative elements, paper, glue, paints, circus, markers, scissors, pencils. However, there are cardboard and disadvantages - a small strength, too ordered appearance of the finished product.
Other sought-after materials from which you can make your own hands Furniture for dolls are collected in the table.
Features of work
General furniture manufacture algorithm
Ability to build any object of furniture. Easy and simple formation of drawer
Boxes can be blown or break. Poorly withstands weight, in furniture structures, used mainly for the manufacture of containers
In addition to boxes, various interior details are made of boxes, such as a book, suitcase, casket
Boxes are used to create cabinets, chest. They are glued together and decorated
It turns out beautiful wicker furniture under the old
Soft material. For work requires certain skills and skills.
Wired easy to work. With the help of pliers from it you can make hangers for wardrobe
Fresh swings, beds, decorative stands, following certain schemes
Miniature imitation of furniture made of vine
Pre-manufacture of tubes. Material can be blown upon in contact with water.
Before use, the material must be prepared and twisted from it
The tubes are twisted from the newspaper, put them on the needle and secure glue. The obtained parts are used for weaving seats, chairs or sofas
Strength, efficiency, the possibility of creating complex parts
The material can be low-quality, toxic. Over time, scratches appear on plastic products
To work with plastic, you will need various remedies (glue, cutting knife, leaps
Different parts cut out of plastic, from them subsequently design any interior items.
Ease, practicality, safety. Just work with the material
Paper furniture unstable. On such interior items, it is impossible to put other accessories, products quickly wear out
The paper is well painted with gouache. But it is necessary to carry out painting when glued parts are completely dried
Paper gluits various headset
Excellent use of the already used material
Boxes quickly deform, they have a short life
Before using the packaging from yogurt, the washing powder must be carefully cleansed from residual substances. It will help keep the material, eliminate extraneous odors
Boxes are used in untouched form or cut holes in them to make a chair, table, bed or refrigerator. Often packaging are frame furniture
Detail does not need to cut or produce yourself
From the traffic jams you can make only certain types of furniture
Corks need to decorate with paints or tissues
Corks decorated (are covered with paper, beads, paint), and then form high chairs or tables
Making doll furniture with your own hands from boxes requires minimal effort . From packages most often make tables or cabinets. From newspaper tubes Masite dressers, benches, various boxes. Matchboxes will become retractable shelves for bedside tables, toilet or writing, cabinets.
An excellent version of the toilet table, various decorative elements - a puppet thumbnail made by hand of thick paper. Plastic is used to create frames, basic parts of any piece of furniture, including cabinets, beds, sofas. Beautiful chairs, chairs, coffee tables are obtained from the traffic jams.
Primary materials for creating small parts
Many resourceful parents make excellent doll furniture with their own hands from girlfriend . For this purpose, tubes, paper clips, matches, chains, trimming fabrics, buttons are used. For example, crossbars design from the tubes, from the clips - hangers, and the lids are used as a vase. Showing a little fantasy, you can weave small flowers from beads or put them from wool. Very nice looking lamps from thorstles, trimmed by velvet.
In addition to accessories for puppet furniture, you can make a sink and a tap for the kitchen. You will need a conventional drinking tube, a jar from a double yogurt and a small cardboard box of rectangular shape. In the latter, you need to cut a hole corresponding to the diameter of the jar. Next, in the improvised "car wash" it will be necessary to establish a crane - for this purpose there is a small hole, identical to the size of the tube. Sliced from straws a piece, leaving the upper part where the fold is located. Slide the piece of glue, insert into the hole, previously made in the jar. Attach the "sink" to the box using glue. So that the furniture for the kitchen created from the girlfriend looked more realistic, two doors should be made in the bedside table - a real locker will turn out. On the sides of the tube, that is, the hussak, there are two twisted wires that will mimic the crane.
What tools and consumables will be needed
Before making furniture for Barbie dolls with your own hands, you need to decide which tools and consumables will be needed for the creative process. The list depends on the type of material used.
Type of material
Glue, Scotch, Gouache, Sequins
Scissors, ruler, brush
Adhesive tape, nail polish, fabric, markers
Knife, cutter, hacksaw
Glue, screws, paint and varnish mixes, nails, sandpaper, trimming wallpaper
Watercolor or Acrylic Paints, Glue, Colored Paper, Fabrics for Decor, Pencil, Markers, Scotch
Scissors, Circle, Brushes
Feltolsters, Paints, Glue, Scotch, Colored Paper
Knife, brush, scissors
The main material for connecting furniture parts from paper and other crafts is glue. Experts recommend using a glue gun. The tool quickly bonds the parts that dry over 40-180 seconds. Expendable rods are safe and firmly glued almost any surfaces.
Ways to decorate
Barbie's house decoration is an important part of the interior design, thanks to this design will become more realistic. Miniature toy furniture made with their own hands for dolls is decorated with textiles, paint, self-adhesive film, decoupage.
The essence of the method
Rules for the choice of suitable design, and colors
Fast and simple method
Over time, paint can hang out or shut down
Gouache, watercolor or acrylic cover furniture surface
Paints are applied only on dry, cardboard, fane or paper
The method is suitable for painting paper, cardboard, wooden surfaces
Availability, Decor is one of the most beautiful
Material costs. To perform the techniques, you will need a lot of tools (acrylic paint, glue, napkin, primer)
Napkins, magazines or newspaper cuttings are applied to the surface, and then coated, glue, acrylic, varnish
Before decorating the furniture in a similar way, it is better to practice on other surfaces so as not to spoil the product.
The technique is suitable for decorating the chest of drawers, the backs of chairs, cabinets. Select color or pattern depends on interior design
Large selection of materials, simplicity of design, naturalness
The fabric quickly dumps or breaks
Textiles are sofas, beds, chairs
To cover furniture it is better to pick up such fabrics like velvet, leather, suede, velor, flax
Textiles is suitable for sofas covering, chairs, deputies. Color range must match the shared design of the house
Comfortable and fast application, there is no need to use additional funds to attach tape for furniture
When sticking on the surface of the subject, folds or tubercles can form. In the places where the ribbon drank, dust falls, dirt
Self-adhesive ribbon covered surfaces of chairs, cabinets, chest of drawers
To make the film smoothly, it is glued to dry, clean surface
The film is glued with solid surfaces of furniture. These are the backs of chairs or beds, doors, cabinets, drawers. Color Scotch must match the style of a doll house
Beads or beads - another beautiful, available version of the furniture decor for Barbie, made with your own hands. This design will make any interior festive. But it is not necessary to glue by beads of large areas of the surface - the furniture will look too naryapply and become uncomfortable for games.
Step-by-step master classes
Experienced masters offer in free access ideas, tips and tips, how to make furniture for dolls with your own hands. And creative parents are divided by schemes, drawings and templates of miniature heads. To independently make a chest of drawers, chairs, a wardrobe, a table or chairs, you will need some free time and a bit of inspiration.
Table and chairs
The table and other furniture for dolls can be made from the box of rectangular or square shape remaining from under soap or cream. Also need glue, colored paper, sticky tape, scissors.
We make furniture as follows:
- Cut front and back planks at the box.
- Pleel the packaging with scotch outside and inside.
- Cut the colored paper in the width of the box.
- Stick it on the layer where the scotch was.
Stylish stools in Barbie's house can be made using a tin can from a sweet drink. Step by step algorithm, how to do for dolls Furniture:
- Cut the container on small thin strips. One part of the strips (1/4) to refer up, and the remaining pieces down.
- Share the lower strips so that the legs appear the legs.
- To make the seat, cut out of the foam or kitchen sponge a circle corresponding to the diameter of the can.
- Prepare a piece of fabric, apply glue on the wrong side.
- Cut the seat material.
In the end you need to remove the remnants of the glue. Then repeat all the actions again so that the dolls have two stools in the set.
To make sleeping furniture for dolls with your hands from cardboard, in addition to tight paper, you will need tape, ruler, scissors, pencil, wire. Procedure:
- Perform the drawings of the future bed.
- Cut the main blanks for convenience to leave markups on paper.
- Cut 2 backs with rounded edges, bed sidewalls, fastening items. One of the parts of the back should be longer than the other.
- Place on a dense cardboard a bed in the form of a rectangle. Printed wire along a crib frame, crush ends.
- Make holes in the back, stretch the wire in them.
- Apply glue on the back and squinting, tighten their edges to the bed, twisting the part of the wire with each other.
- Extra pieces carefully bite off with priests.
- Close the laying of the remaining parts of the bed.
- Leave furniture for a day to die.
- If desired, decorate with patterns, beads or sequins.
Since bed linen for furniture for doll is not for sale, you can sew it together with my daughter. It will take a cut of a suitable tissue, the blanks are cut out from it for sheets, pillowcases, bedspreads corresponding to the size of the bed. Then they sew a bed kit manually or sewing machine.
Make a soft sofa for dolls is also very simple. It can be made of fabric and flat wooden planks, diameter 1 cm. Using a special tool, you will need to cut 5 parts from which the sofa will consist. Necessary elements:
- base (in (height) 6 cm * d (length) 16.4 cm);
- back and bottom (6 cm * d 14 cm);
- 2 armrests (4 cm * d 6 cm at the bottom * d 7 cm at the top).
To glue all the details except Niza. Draw the diagrams of doll furniture from cardboard, and then using patterns, cut from the material the base elements corresponding to the sofa size. Stick tissue on wood blanks.
The sofa is better to sow dense material, which will resemble a real upholstery, such as velvet, velvet, suede, leather, velor.
Puppet soft furniture can be made of newspaper tubes. Required materials: 200 formed blanks, 30 cm long, clothespins, color cardboard, knitting needles, booth.
The process of manufacturing the tubes from the newspaper:
- Scrap cut on the same parts.
- Each piece slip by glue.
- To wind the paper
- Pull out the basis.
- Wait until the tubes get dry.
- Weave the foundation for which 5 tubes for the longitudinal direction and 15 for the transverse one will be needed.
- Make a side of 5 rows.
- Weave from the tubes of 6 legs.
- Cut blanks.
- To strengthen the middle racks, add shrinkage to them.
- The first, and then the second billets should be littered so that the distance is 5 cm.
- Secure the racks, having a clip closing.
- Cut the legs, removing excessive length.
- Insert racks in the backrest area.
- Several full rows and 2 short.
- Form a height with cardboard stripes.
- Essay three more rows and consolidate them.
- Creare the crossbar and variations.
- Wash all legs.
- Decorate a sofa.
It looks very beautiful to the furniture for cocoic dolls. Production schemes are varied and original, you can choose anything to your taste.
Soft doll furniture can also be made with your hands from the foam rubber. For the manufacture of the chair, you will need to prepare: 4 pieces of material, glue, scissors. Cut 2 rectangular fragments - exemplary parameters 10 x 5 cm. Prepare 2 more pieces, smaller size. Glue all parts so that it turned out the chair. Similarly, make a second instance. If desired, sew on the foam chair fabric covers.
Kitchen furniture for dolls can be made of boxes of various sizes. For starters, materials such as foil, packaging of matches (up to 4 pieces), cardboard or paper color, scissors, gouache, beads, glue.
Detailed miniature locker manufacturing diagram with drawers:
- Paint the boxes in the selected color.
- Fold them with a stack of each other, and then glue or cover with cardboard. Drawers can be decorated with foil in the form of rectangles.
- Make handles from beads and attach them to drawers using a wire.
To make a working surface for a kitchen out of the box, you will need a sponge, packaging from the washing powder, a tube for juice. You also need to stock self-tech (white), paraffin, plastic jar from yogurt. Production Procedure:
- Place the box in the box, measure the line to the belt or above the hip.
- Cut the packaging by a mark.
- Pleis the rest of the self-tech.
- Cut the table top corresponding to the size of jars from yogurt.
- Insert the part there and fasten everything.
The dishes can be cut out of plasticine and paint white acrylic paint - it will be excellent imitation of porcelain cups, plates, kettles.
Using drawings of furniture for dolls, you can easily build a wardrobe for Barbie. You need to be stockpiled with a cardboard box, a glue gun, a tube for a drink, paper, stationery clips. The procedure for making doll furniture with their own hands:
- Cut the top of the box to get the doors.
- Divide the packaging on the 2 parts, so that the niche for the shelves and the crossbar with hangers come out.
- Make a handrail from dense cardboard, attach it to the cabinet with silicone.
- Pleise the box with colored paper.
- Cut the shelves from cardboard, glue them to the frame.
- Make a handrail from a cocktail tube and glue it to the side parts of the furniture.
- Build hangers using stationery clips.
- Glue the foil or small mirror on the door.
After you can sew or tie clothes for dolls and put it in the closet. Waving the paper clips, skirts, Blobby Bluff, the interior of the toy house will be done even more realistic.
Chest of drawers
Doll furniture made of match boxes with their own hands - this is a simple and affordable option for making any headset. From the material you can build chairs, table, chair and even chest of drawers. To create the latter, you will need the following set:
- glue stationery;
- Matchboxes (3 pieces);
- Scotch bilateral;
- acrylic white color;
- small semi-graysins;
- double-sided cardboard;
- simple pencil;
- Synthetic bruster.
For making your own hands, the doll for the Barbie doll needs to be clearly followed by the instructions. Prepare 3 packs out of matches. Attach pieces of scotch to them to connect the boxes together. Next, you can proceed to the decor of the base:
- Prepare bilateral cardboard.
- Cut two figures in the form of a rectangle (5 x 3.5 cm).
- On the top and bottom of the chest of the dual-sided tape. Similarly, glue the side sides of the cabinet (5 x 4 cm).
- Top drawers with white acrylic.
- From a dense cardboard, cut three light rectangles with a size of 3 x 1 cm. You also need to prepare 3 rectangular parts with parameters 2 x 0.5 cm from paper brighter.
- Using glue, attach light rectangles to the drawers of the chest. Top to stick brighter segments.
- Make the pens from white semobusin, sticking them to each cell.
Cut out of bright cardboard 2 rectangle 4 x 3.5 cm in size. It is also necessary to make 1 rectangular element of other sizes (4 x 2.5 cm). It will be needed to attach to the top of the chest, and the two remaining figures are placed on the side of the cabinet.
Basic rules for creating doll furniture
The ideas for the manufacture of puppet furniture can be diverse, meanwhile it is worth highlighting several rules that should be observed in the process of creating a toy headset:
- The furniture must match the doll parameters for which it is intended. There is a simple rule of proportions. The length of the furniture, especially the crib, should be more toys for 3-5 cm. The average Barbie parameters - 25-27 cm, so the approximate size of the bed, chest or cabinet - 30-32 cm.
- Puppet furniture glued from undergraduate materials is obliged to comply with certain criteria. So, any subject of the interior should be strong so that the child can safely play without breaking it in a couple of minutes. The following criterion is practicality, it is desirable that the furniture is easily laundered, and the main elements were removable - so they can be replaced with need. Mobility is an important characteristic of homemade elements headset for Barbie's house. It is important to make doll furniture from cardboard or other materials light and mobile - the children love to constantly change something in the interior, moving things.
- The process of making toys should be simple. Children do not differ much preferably, so a long-term needlework turns into torment and routine. It is easiest to make headsets for dolls from cardboard, paper, boxes, newspapers or packages from products.
Making doll furniture with their own hands - a fascinating occupation, requiring only a minimum of consumables and fantasies. Using simple techniques, you can make a mini-copy of the real house for Barbie, where there is a bed, chest of drawers, chair, chairs sofa and other interior items.
Give or make a home for her dolls for her daughter - it's just the beginning. Next, this house will have to furnish. It is a bunch of toy furniture, techniques, accessories. On how to make furniture for dolls will be told in this article.
How to determine the size
Dolls, their houses and furnishings are reduced copies of us and our dwellings. And the most reliable way to make doll furniture with your own hands and not mistaken - measure the real items, reduce them several times, and then work with the obtained values.
How much to reduce real sizes depends on how small or a great doll is, because they are from 7 cm to 60 cm or even higher. Accordingly, the furniture for them needs different sizes. To determine the number to which real dimensions should be divided, the average human growth in centimeters (170 cm) is divided to the height of the doll. We get some kind of number. Here on it and it will be necessary to divide the size of real furniture.
For example, the height of the doll is 15 cm. Calculate: 170 cm / 15 cm = 11.3. That is the number and divide all the parameters of "human" furniture. It is still worth saying that it is 14-15 cm that is the most popular size among the doll population. Therefore, most of the finished furniture is made in a ratio of 1:12. It is possible for us to use existing dimensions at least in order to be oriented with the scale of the required parts and the number of materials.
So, the most common sizes of dolls:
- Doll-man 150 mm;
- Doll-Woman - 140 mm;
- Doll-child - 75-100 mm;
- Toy baby - 65-75 mm.
If you need furniture for dolls of such sizes, its parameters will be such:
- Chair - height with a back of 75 mm, the height of the seat is 40 mm;
- Cabinet not lower than 165 mm;
- Sofa, chair - 40 mm seat height, backrest, armrests can be different;
- Table worker, dining - height 65 mm, shape and width / length can be different.
If you have more toys more / less, you can not adjust the dimensions. With a great difference, you will have to increase or decrease (and you can count on your own).
Doll Furniture made of match boxes
The easiest way to do furniture for dolls do it yourself from ordinary match boxes. They are glued with the help of PVA glue, creating certain structures, then glued with paper or cloth, self-adhesive film, etc. You can use wooden beads as legs, drawers for drawers from small butt on legs or from long beads.
From match boxes you can make chairs, table, chest of drawers, bed, bedside table. Another thing is that the furniture is obtained for very small dolls, no more than 10 cm high. Although, you can use a larger number of boxes, gluing them into blocks, and from these blocks to create furniture for dolls with a height of about 15 cm. Also, but to work with others Materials are not much more complicated, and they are more plastic and allow you to create products of more elegant forms.
- Toy dressing table made of match boxes
- Puppet writing desk with your own hands
- Dining table and chairs made of match boxes for a puppet house
- How to glue boxes
- Several search techniques for finishing homemade toy comed machine boxes
This may be your first experience in making doll furniture. Later it will be possible to take on something more serious.
Furniture for a doll house of cardboard
You can try your hand in the manufacture of furniture for dolls using cardboard. The material is inexpensive, affordable, it will be possible to try and mistake, redo. Cardboard usually connect with the help of PVA glue, you can use a glue gun or any universal glue that can glue cardboard, fabric, wood. Just making furniture for dolls with your hands from cardboard, you will also use these materials. If we talk about convenience, it is preferable to the adhesive gun - glitter quickly, it is convenient to work comfortably, the connection is reliable.
To make furniture for dolls, you can use the usual packing cardboard. He is cheap, but the furniture from it turns out very tender. It is unlikely that the child is enough for a long time. But, as a "first experience", this is a good option. More reliable obtained products from cardboard for scrapbooking. It is a tight, uniform, has a different thickness (from 2 mm and more), may be with a textured surface, extruded by one-photon patterns, a pattern with one or both of both sides. The lack of such cardboard is to buy it, and some types of such cardboard are not too cheap.
Cardboard Bed for Dolls
This bed for dolls from cardboard is designed for a large doll - up to 50 cm of height. If necessary, all specified dimensions can be reduced.
This option can be made literally for 10-20 minutes. It does not need glue or other clamps. Details are kept due to grooves cut in cardboard. The width of the groove is equal to the thickness of the cardboard, the length of the slots and the size of the blanks are listed on the diagram.
Green and yellow dots indicate the combined cuts. They are inserted alone in another, on what the assembly ends. If you like this model, it can be done from plywood.
Schemes for the manufacture of cardboard doll furniture
Basically, furniture for dolls from cardboard is glued. To make something openwork from this material or very complicated is unlikely to succeed, but the manufacture of simple models does not take much time. Having a diagram with dimensions, you can even do without explanation. Everything is so clear.
- Chair for dolls
- Such models can be done on the eye. Without "upholstery" they look unsightly, but after quite decent
- Bed to do quite easily, but with lockers for the kitchen will have to fun
- Bedside table and open shelf - Scheme One, Miscellaneous Execution
- Other model bedside tables for making cardboard or plywood
- Toy table for dolls do it yourself for this scheme do not do a problem
- Cardboard dolls
Furniture schemes for dolls can be used not only for making cardboard. They can be transferred to the paneur and cut with a jigsaw.
Cabinet for dolls of girlfriend
The toy cabinet can be made of plywood, paint or envelop wrapping paper or self-adhesive film. There, probably, the questions will not arise - everything is clear, and if there are questions, you can look at their solution in the "natural" closet. But you can make it from all inexpensive materials. Furniture for dolls with your own hands and good that the cost of it is very small.
From a cardboard box
The main task is to find a box of dense cardboard suitable size. Moreover, it will be easier to work if it is packaging - with rejuvenable edges. Such a bending part is the finished door. It will only be necessary to finish it - hang the mirror, attach the handle, etc.
What is needed for work
It will take good tape for work, better - on a paper basis, as it is then easier to glue the finish. If there is a glue gun or construction (a large stationery fit) stapler with brackets is also not bad. If, in addition to cardboard and paper, you will also use other materials, the glue is better to find the universal, which glue paper, cardboard, fabric, plastic. We still need scissors and a stationery knife, a ruler.
If the box found is too big, it can be reduced, cutting off unnecessary. So that the bends were smooth, take a ruler. We apply to the place of the future fold, several times we go along the lineup of a stupid solid object (with a snap or fork). After that, the cardboard bend will be easy.
Filling for a toy cabinet
From trimming or from another box, cut the shelves. They should be a little - by 5-8 mm - longer and wider inner cabinet space. Surplus bend so that sides are formed from all sides. In the corners, folds are formed, they are gently cut off. One of the parts bending 180 ° and glue to the shelf itself. This side of the shelf will "look into the world." Three other parts bend at an angle of 90 °, we wash the glue and the shelves insert into the closet. In the photo on the right you can see how the shelves are glued. But that the places of attachments do not get into the eyes, the sides are better to wrap down.
In addition to the shelves, you can still make a crossbar for hangers. It can be made from bamboo speakers, for example, you can try to use a tube for juices, a wire, etc. The hangers can also be twisted from the colored wire or cut out of pieces from juice, from plastic bottles, etc.
Finish - creative process
Next, it's a finish. You can paint the cardboard with watercolor or acrylic (better) paints, shove the wrapping paper, cloth, felt. You can simulate a mirror surface - to attach foil (food, for example). If you want to make a "plastic" surface, look for bottles from under the water of the desired color, cut off the neck and bottom, and the "body" use as a finishing material.
Handles can be made of wire, from beads, long beads. For toy larger cabinets, you can find buttons or buttons. All this "beauty" adhesive after "washing" the cabinet.
Warding Doll Cabinet Newspapers
We need old newspapers, PVA glue with a tassel, a glue gun, a couple of wires or threads, wrapping paper for trim and paint.
From the newspapers twist the dense tubes, we wash them along the edge of the PVA and leave up to dry. Then the tubes can be glued together. For this operation, the adhesive gun is suitable. There are two ways: first collect large blocks, then chop them into fragments of the desired length or immediately cut the tubes of the desired length and glue immediately blanks in size. The second path is more painting, but the waste is less.
The finished walls of the cabinet should be copped with each other. To rigidly fix the angle of 90 ° better to use a thin wire. First, wash the joints with glue, then put the walls one to another. If the wires interfere, they can be removed after drying the glue.
For the same technology, the bottom, the top, shelves are glued. Doors will need to do a little differently. So that they open up, two strips of about 1.5 cm wide from the scotch. On the edge of the door, the tape is sampled so that a little more than half hung in the air. With this free tape, we glue the door to the wall, but so that between the wall and the door there was a clearance of 2-3 mm (just tape). This will give the opportunity to close the doors. The glued door is fixed on the other side of the second scotch band.
The second way to fasten the doors - on wire. Only this time it should be tough and thick enough. Cut a piece that is 2 cm longer than the height of the cabinet. Immediately on the wire on the one hand, we make a loop using 1 cm. The loop is bending at an angle of 90 ° to the wire. Make a hole in the bottom and roof, we skip the wire through the bottom, the loop remains downstairs. We wear the door on the wire using the extreme tube instead of hinges. Slightly flexing the wire, we produce it into the hole in the roof of the cabinet, bending the surplus, fixing the door. We repeat the same operation with another door. Please note the door to the tape is needed to finish the cabinet, and on the wire - it is possible after.
There are some little things that need to say a few words. The legs and handles for the cabinet can also be made of paper tubes. Just twisted them from the paper that you finish the toy. Cutting it into a dense roller, the edge is glued with glue, then cut on the segments of the desired length and stick to the right places. Instead of the tubes there may be wooden sticks, beads, etc.
Puppet Bookcase or Lines Shelf
You can make furniture for dolls with your own hands from school wooden lines. They are good for those already processed, have the same width and thickness. In the stationery store you can find the desired size - more / less, wider / already - at will. For example, for the manufacture of a puppet bookcase, you need 6 lines of 15 cm long.
Still, you will need a jigsaw. If there is an electric - excellent, if not, is suitable and manual, as it is not too much work. We also need emery paper with small grain, glue (PVA or carpentry) and paint (acrylic or gouache).
From the line, cut segments: 4 pieces of 6 cm, one - 8 cm. The edges sand up to an even state, remove the markup and bar codes. Between the two line, we have the shelves (which are 6 cm), we leave the same distance from above the same distance - under the cover (segment of 8 cm). The joints are missing the PVA liner or carpentry, we connect and tighten with a painting tape, we leave for a day. When the glue is dry, we glue the latest item - the lid on top. Actually, the shelf itself is ready, it remains to paint it.
To obtain a smooth and bright color, the design is better covered with white, after drying it is already painted with the desired tint. Also made with your own hands, doll furniture can be decorated in the technique of decoupage.
Furniture for dolls: photo ideas
You can make furniture for dolls with your own hands from the most unexpected materials. How to use newspapers and wooden rules you have already seen. But you can make tables, chairs, chairs, sofas, beds, shelves, cabinets, etc. From sticks for ice cream.
- It is better to start with a simple: table and chairs for dolls from sticks for ice cream
- You can make chairs and sofas
- Garden bench or sofa - depending on the finish
- Almost the same designs with soft upholstery
- Make such a checker for dolls = this is the task more complicated
- You can collect a crib
What is good for this material, you probably have already understood - it has rounded treated edges, the same in size and well-processed. If the sticks seem too rough, milk them to smoothness with the help of sandpaper with small grain.
From the clothespins, quite good chairs and chairs are obtained. They are disassembled on halves and are connected using joinery glue. Figure products are obtained by almost several dozen minutes.
- This sofa can be collected from wooden clothespins
- Armchair, table - also you can make clothespins
- If you add a little holes, it turns out the openwork
- Round table for dolls from clothespins to do quite easily
- Original three-halves legs from clothespins
- Rocking chair for dolls
- Toy stools
- Chairs with armrests for a puppet house
Almost always for the manufacture of doll furniture use wooden clothespins. But no one forbids to take plastic. It is also difficult to work with them just the difficulty in the fact that the wooden is easier to refine, changing the thickness of the form, etc. If the product is simple, refinement does not require, you can also take plastic. They are more diverse in shape and sizes, already painted, so there is less than one with them.
With an increase in skill, you can go to a more complex material - a fane or wood. The complexity is that the outtage and cutting of miniature parts requires filigree accuracy, perfection and takes away the mass of time. But you can do everything you wish.
When the daughter comes to parents and asks to make furniture for her dolls, such a needlework may well become an excellent joint game and creativity.
Getting Started, it is necessary to determine who will live in a puppet teremka: Barbie doll, Winx, representatives of Silvanian Families or someone else, beloved from your princess.
Making a variety of furniture for dolls with your own hands: What can be used from undergraduate materials?
What can make doll furniture from? For this, all sorts of materials are suitable:
- Any plastic designer, including Lego;
- a variety of boxes;
- egg plates;
- Felt, fabric.
For the finishes of the craft, various small elements of the decor will be useful, which are always in the house: buttons, bows, pieces of beautiful fabric, beads, ready-made flowers.
From the tools you will need:
- Large stock of PVA;
- hot pistol;
- bilateral scotch and simple;
- paper knife;
Furniture for dolls with your own hands will certainly like the girl.
In order for the project to be successful, it is necessary to act step by step by working with any material:
- Measure the space for doll furniture, to decide on its size, based on the size of dolls or other toys.
- Select and prepare material and tools.
- Develop a sketch of furniture and make the pattern.
- Get to work and believe that everything will work out!
Power Doll Furniture Boxes
How to make a puppet house quickly and just? We must take what is always in the house.
Boxes - excellent material for crafts. It can be a shoe or matchbox, a box from under household appliances.
Universal drawing box
Any doll will come in handy in the House Dresser, in which you can add different useful little things.
For needlework it will be needed:
- 3-4 match boxes;
- Beads - 8 pieces;
- acrylic paints;
- colored paper;
- Paint boxes of boxes from the inside in bright colors.
- While drawers dry, boxes glue with a stack. If the chest has one series of boxes, it means that 3-4 box vertically glued. If two rows mean, two stacks of boxes are connected by sidewalls.
- The whole design should be wrapped with beautiful paper and glue it. You can use self-keeper paper under a tree, you can save the chest of chest with a thin cardboard and decorate with nipening motifs, you can paint.
- Facial parts of drawers are painted or float.
- On the bottom of the almost ready chest of corners in the corners, 4 beads are glued - these are legs.
- You can glue beads on the boxes, and you can sew - so they will stay better, the handles will turn out.
- Boxes are inserted into place, and the dresser finds its place in the house.
From the chest you can easily make the present ship. For this, a semicircular backdock is cut out of the cardboard and is covered with a good foil - it will be a mirror. The backdrop is glued to the back of the chest.
Combinations of glued match boxes are truly limitless! It can be a solid writing desk with couches and drawer, a servant, a buffet, school desks, even a telephone booth! The sofa from the boxes, the felt, becomes a cozy addition to the house.
Fireplace from the box
A small box will easily turn into a fireplace that will warm the puppet cottage.
- Box with a side;
- acrylic paints;
- plastic bottle.
- Cut from the box half - it will be a blank for the fireplace. Covered with white paint.
- Cardboard sheet glue 3-5 layers of a white napkin, a little smyster it and creating texture. Then cover brown paint, we are waiting for when driving, and cut into small rectangles - it will be bricks for facing the fireplace.
- We smear the fireplace glue and lay the imitation of brickwork.
- For the lattice in the size of the facial part of the fireplace, we measure the necessary height and width, we transfer the project to the cardboard and we glue the transparent tape from above. Further in the course there is a twine: finishing it with glue, you need to lay it on top of the lattice pattern. When the glue dries, cover the grid first in black paint, then slightly gold - for beauty. You can additionally cover lacquer - and the lattice is ready. By the way, you can also make a balcony or balcony grille.
- For the basin base, you can take a gold or silver tight cardboard. Measuring the width and depth of the fireplace, it is necessary to add 1-2 cm and cut. Glove.
- Fire in the fireplace is also easy to do. For this, thin strips are cut from the plastic bottle and heated on fire. Strips curl as flame languages. Plastic need to paint red.
- Firewood is cut from the twigs, fire is lined with them. All items are stacked in the fireplace.
- If you make an LED light bulb from within, the fireplace will shine as a real!
The easiest option is to take the box suitable in size, it is possible to get it outside with beautiful paper or paint, and inside insert a round tube - it will be a crossbar for hangers.
If you need doors, they can additionally:
- Make a selection of holes in the wall and on the door, corrected in the distance, and then turn the wire, bending it into the ring - the door on the loop will turn out;
- stretch under the cover of the cabinet a thin line, hanging the sections of the fabric - there will be a closet with curtains;
- Stick the transparent or stained glass film - it turns out the glass.
For dishes or books need shelves. How to do them:
- from cardboard on the width of the locker rectangles;
- Rectangles are additionally cut, their width is equal to the width of the shelves, and the length is 4-5 cm, the corners are cut off;
- Bilateral scotch is pasted on additional rectangles;
- With the help of rectangles, the shelves are attached to the closet: one side of the rectangle is attached to the shelf, the other is to the wall of the cabinet.
If the wardrobe is placed in the kitchen, then the microwave, dishes will find in it. In the living room, the cabinet becomes a book, and from paper you need to make books for dolls - let them read! This crawler is easy to do with the child. You can print on the printer in the desired format of the sheets of your favorite book, cut, flash through the middle, at the same time attaching the cover, which the girl itself will color - the mistress of the puppet kingdom.
However, there is an interesting option that implies freedom of creativity and develops fantasy. We must sew white sheets of paper, offering the child to draw and write your book fairy tales for dolls. Finally, you can use newspaper sheets, cutting them on doll size and stitching.
Boxes are the opportunity to create and fantasize!
Puppet Furniture from Plastic Designer
Children's plastic designer will be found in every home. Make a game furniture set of it - it's easier than, with your own hands it will make even a child, manifesting inspiration and fantasy.
From the details of the LEGO designer, you can fold the bed and armchair, of course, it will be easy to get a table. What is good such furniture? It can be disassembled and do something else. The precast designer takes little place in the apartment.
It is interesting! In many sets, Lego already have plastic parts for one or another furniture.
Designers of doll furniture
There are ready-made furniture designers for dolls. Details in these products are made of fine plywood, cardboard or corrugated cardboard, paper.
Manufacturers produce sets as traditional, such as children's, bathroom, kitchen, living room and unusual. For example, you can find a cardboard set-designer "Artist Studio" or "Sewing Workshop". These are three-dimensional puzzles that develop spatial thinking.
To work with such designers, glue and scissors are needed.
Furniture for plywood dolls
Plywood furniture is much stronger cardboard. Plywood - the material is environmentally friendly, pleasant to the touch. Therefore, furniture for dolls from plywood will be high-quality, beautiful and almost real.
From plywood you can do whatever! Wardrobe and bed, living room set, rocking chair, buffet, stroller and sled.
The principle of performing such furniture from plywood independently simple, but requires some skills:
- The drawing of the desired product can be found on the Internet, download, print on suitable size.
- Stencil attach to a sheet of plywood, put in a pencil.
- Details are plundered on the logskite template.
- Sand the details of thin sandpaper (better than the zero) edge so that there is no reflection.
- Details are painted, dried, if necessary, the joints are sampled and put off.
- On the elements you can make an additional decor, giving the product a certain style. Method of decoupage, crafts are decorated with napkin elements or simply draw stencil patterns.
- Build construction.
Let's try to make a round coffee table with shelves.
- 2 identical circles are cut from plywood.
- Circles will be connected with 4 rectangle racks - it turns out the shelf.
- The legs with a bend are cut separately.
- All parts are connected, painted.
Doll Furniture Furnaces
What could be better than wooden products!
Wood, like a healthy material, is safe for health, has a pleasant smell and texture, amenable to different processing methods and allows you to make amazing furniture items in a puppet apartment.
How to make a sofa.
- boards with a thickness of 0.5 cm;
- saw or jigsaw;
- Screws or nails;
- upholstery fabric;
- Draw a sofa template. The sofa will consist of 5 parts: the largest - base, the same seat and back, 2 armrest.
- Put all sofa elements. Treat the eye.
- To the ground to attach the sidewall furniture cloves, the back.
- The billet is glued to the cloth
- The bottom of the sofa is glued to the cloth completely, attached to the base.
- You can sew mattress and pillows on the sofa.
An interesting option is to use natural materials. So, for armrests of the sofa, small, neatly dug round lumps, and for the back - a smooth board. The pavers and the back are covered with a verse. The base of the sofa is trimmed or punishable by leatherette. It turns out a unique designer sofa.
A beautiful dining room or a wardrobe is obtained from wood. To do this, all elements are cut on prepared templates, covered with verses or paint and are connected by screws or nails.
Use wire for making doll furniture
Even the wire will come in handy to make accessories for the dollhouse and furniture items.
- the cloth;
- Hot pistol.
- Two pieces of wire bend in the form of the letter P.
- Then one part of the letter "P" bend for the legs, and the other is for the back of the chair.
- For the seat, it is necessary to cut three cardboard parts based on the size of the chair.
- Cut a piece of batting a length of 2 times the width of the seat on the chair and overtake each cardboard 2 times, securing everything with glue.
- Wrap the seat with a beautiful cloth, fixing the seam from the inside, under the seat. This pad is glued to the wire frame - the place is locked.
- 2 more cards are needed for the back. They are applied on both sides, the wire passes between them, everything is connected by glue.
- The back is also wrapped with a vatin and cloth.
Bamaga and cardboard for miniature furniture
From thick paper or simple cardboard it is easy to make a variety of furniture.
Often on sale you can see paper designers who offer team furniture. Details of such a designer need to be cut, bend on marked bends and glue. This is the easiest option to make paper furniture. However, these are quite fragile products, besides, they are produced under small dolls.
A more complex option is to make a crawler on your own, using cardboard or corrugated cardboard, as well as beautiful paper.
Let's try to make a newspaper small table with a mosaic countertop.
- cardboard white and colored;
- Thick thread.
A ruler, knife or scissors, timeline, glue be used from the tools.
Step by step work:
- Cut the worktop based on the desired dimensions. In the table top at the corners there are holes for the legs. In order for the table to be elegant, it will be decorated with weaving. For him, the openings with an interval of 0.2 cm are also done below the table top.
- Prepare a mosaic, cutting out the same squares from color cardboard. Stick mosaic to the surface.
- In the holes at the bottom of the countertops are inserted into the toothpicks, which will be the basis of weaving. Strengthen the toothpicks with glue.
- Insert legs, strengthen the glue, wrap thick thread and also fix with glue.
- The end of the thread is attached to the tabletop, then the thread on the principle of alternation is passed through the toothpick racks. We need to weave tightly, while not tightening the design.
- The top and bottom of weaving can be decorated with a pigtail, also woven from the thread and planted for glue.
- Between the legs of the table can be made shelf. For this, the cross will be tied 2 dense threads, a cardboard rectangle is on top of them, fastened with glue. You can arrange a shelf with a moster.
Such a table can be a big or small, the countertop can be decorated at its discretion and covered with varnish.
Tip! Using a variety of diagrams, you can furnish all the rooms of the puppet home homemade paper furniture, creating an original interior.
How to make a variety of paper furniture:
- Dinner table. For the table top, you need a durable cardboard, for the legs - tubes. They can be wrapped with paper and cry. The legs are attached along the corners. The table can be decorated at your request.
- Simple sofa. The back and 2 sidewalls are cut. You need to either make a box for sitting-based, or take match boxes and glue them with each other. The base turns into scotch. The back and sidewalls are glued. So that the sofa was beautiful and similar to the present, it can be placed with a dense cloth or felt.
Such furniture The child will argue, playing with pleasure.
Other all kinds of materials
And you never know in the house of various materials that can be successfully putting into the case and do something useful for a puppet home! It is only necessary to carefully look at and use fantasy.
What will give nature
Do not forget about natural materials that can be collected, walking with the child.
Pretty thick twigs will be useful to make eco-friendly chairs or benches.
- The twigs are dried, can be covered with colorless varnish.
- For the curved back, it is necessary to soak the branch in the water, then bend, giving the desired shape, and fasten with a rubber band.
- Prepare the product template in full size.
- The twigs are cut according to the template, then combined, gluing with each other according to the scheme.
This is a cheap and interesting version of furniture for dolls.
Wooden sticks from ice cream
Flat sticks are perfect benches and cots.
For a bed, it is necessary to glue the base from the cardboard for a puppet baby. Then the painted sticks are glued along the perimeter, forming a rod. On top, they are fixed with another wand or cardboard ribbon.
For a garden bench made of chopsticks collected in a solid tape, a seat is made, and from sticks located through an equal interval - back. All this is attached to a cardboard or wire base.
The fabric is necessarily used to create in a doll house for girls comfort! It can be quickly decorated or decorated. From the fabric you can make not only the upholstery on the sofa, but also a chair-bag.
Pattern of the bag can be downloaded and print, all parts are stitched, the bag is stuffed with holofiber or cotton.
Plastic and foam
There will be even plastic caps from bottles. They are tightened with a dense cloth under which a thin layer of synthesis is laid - the baffies are obtained. Having retreated from above 0.5 cm, a thin satin ribbon is glued, the legs can be made of beads.
Modern fashionable pendant chair is easy to make from halves of round plastic transparent packaging for children's toys. A hole is made in half, a thin metal chain is fixed, the chair is suspended in a doll living room.
From the same plastic transparent ball for a similar principle, lampshade is made. The fabric is going on top into the beam and fastened with threads. Down it is descended by folds, in places of fitting to plastic cloth can be punctured. It will be beautiful if you put a fringe with a fringe at the bottom. Such a lampshade on the chain is not ashamed to hang in the dining room above the table.
If there is rhinestones on the plastic half of the ball, the elegant chandelier will be.
In order for the lighting in the dollhouse to work truly, the LED and switch will be required.
A piece of foam polyethylene is suitable for any size. They are usually embedded in boxes with household appliances, dishes.
What will take:
- foam or polyethylene foamed;
- Atlas crepe;
- threads, needles;
- Decor - lace, braid.
- It is necessary to cut polyethylene to the size of the future bed - double or single, measuring the doll. It is not scary if there are holes in places - they must be embedded from unnecessary pieces. Scotch is perfect for gluing. They just wipe the entire design.
- Similarly, the back of the bed is cut - rectangular or oval.
- Cut legs in the width of the bed.
- The base of the bed, legs and the back are shedding with a cloth. It turned out an elegant bed frame.
- The mattress can be cut out of the foam rubber.
- Next is the creative process. The mattress is sewn to the mattress, on the bed - bed linen or bedspread with pillows. All this is decorated to your liking. Curtains can be sewed to the bedspread from the same fabric.
Plastic tube and cup
A hole is made in the plastic cover in which a plastic cocktail tube is inserted, mounted with glue or a hot gun. A transparent disposable cup is installed on top of the tube and is also strengthened with glue or plasticine. Lace, braid, which are glued from above are useful for the decor of the lamp. The lower part of the lamp can be decorated with a rapidly frozen mass, making beautiful curls and rings from it.
You can make a toilet and sink from a jar or halves of a shampoo bottle.
- old soap wash or shallow bare;
- Seall clasp - 4 pcs.
- The fasteners are glued at equal gaps along the outer circumference of the cup.
- You can draw acrylic paint Kant or through stencil patterns.
- Bath is ready, you can put it in the place allotted and start swimming!
Felt - Great Material for Game
Mild, pleasant to the touch felt it is easy to make furniture for dolls and the house itself.
Such a soft lodge may look like a handbag or a book, and you can still hang it on the wall.
Pattern The house is drawn in full size, then the template is cut into parts, each color. Beautifully looks a fabulous house with a castle roof and a pipe. We must not forget about the windows and the door!
At the next stage, the elements of the pattern are unfolded by felt sheets of different colors and cut out.
Note! It is necessary to take into account that there is a rigid and soft felt of different thicknesses. Felt is easily sewn and glued, it is pleasant to the touch plastic material.
First you need to make the pattern of the bed and cut:
- Large rectangle (seat itself) - 2pcs;
- sidewalls beds (long parts) - 2pcs;
- back and popping (short ends) - 2pcs;
- Legs-columns (less rectangle) - 4pcs;
- ends of the legs (circles) - 2 on the leg.
- Legs. The felt is labeled with glue and rolls into a roll, after drying, the ends are attached from above and below.
- Make the base of the bed simply: all sidewalls and ends are sewn to one large flat detail.
- Then the second large part is sewn, while the seam remains unfinished - through the hole bed is styling with syntheps.
- The hole is sewn.
- Seed legs. The bed is put in the bedroom.
By the same principle, you can sew a sofa, chair, ottoman. Master even make a refrigerator and clock.
It is easy to make a pretty carpet from felt, such a needlework can be even a little girl. A rectangle is cut from the felt of the desired color, the pattern on the fabric is drawn pattern, you can still stick to the edge on the edge. The felt carpet will decorate a living room or toilet, a carpet can be hung on the wall or lay on the floor.
Cute pillows are obtained from soft felt, especially if they are seeded with decorative pink flowers.
Summing up the production of doll furniture
A small or big puppet house with the help of the furniture loving parents made by the hands will be filled with joy. The game with such a house will bring pleasure to a child who will believe that his parents are a bit of wizards, and perhaps he wants to learn mastery himself.
Chair bag, stitched from triangular flaps with their own hands for beloved dolls
Furniture for dolls do it yourself - what could be better for the joint creativity of the parents and the child? On the one hand, this is a great way to save a family budget, because to buy miniature Sofa And lockers for dolls in specialized stores is not so cheap. Well, on the other hand, classes of needlework helps to instill with your girl accuracy, perfection, creative skills. So let's figure out how to create doll furniture with your own hands and make it a truly original, because the exactly of the same furniture headset is no longer met anywhere!
Beautiful fabric for the puppet bed is always enough in the existing trimming house.
Flaps, stripes, wooden lumps - all this is suitable for creating doll furniture with their own hands
Charming sofa for dolls, upholstered with cloth with Victorian roses
For this painted in golden color, a figured chest of plywood will need the most elementary wood thread skills.
Making furniture for dolls with your own hands: What kind of technicians will be useful?
If you want to please your baby new clothes for doll interior house Do not hurry to get rid of the following:
- match boxes (of them are easy to build real retractable boxes for toilet tables and cabinets);
- cardboard boxes from under shoes, cosmetics and small household appliances;
- Plastic bottles ;
- Bright sponges for washing dishes and viscose napkins for cleaning;
- flaps and trimming fabric and skin;
- flexible wire and foil;
- Plastic Food Containers, Molds from Eggs;
- Threads for knitting and other trifles that will be useful in creating doll furniture.
Whole furniture headset in a single style. In dollhouses, highlighting of diode garlands also look great - she likes the children and, importantly, fireproof
"Primitive" Wooden Furniture for Dolls, Rough Work, Giving Initial Skills
Tip! In addition, a polymer clay, beads, beads, rhinestones and other decor can be useful for you: after all, the brighter the doll interior will be brighter, the better.
Master classes for the creation of furniture for dolls: detailed instructions for your creativity
Any mom knows: the best girlfriend her daughter is a doll. And this means that you have to make all the strength to create a decent dwelling your princess toy. And without furniture filling here it is not necessary. We offer you several master classes who will tell how with their own hands to make furniture for Barbie, Monster High dolls, Winx, Pups, and so on, and you will only have to choose the appropriate option.
In addition to wooden furniture, from undergraduated materials, you can also make countless interior items or toy vases with plants.
Transparent plastic covers from cans with cosmetics and household chemicals make it possible to quickly and easily make a lot of decor items for a dollhouse.
Furniture for dolls do it yourself from boxes
We offer you two simple options for making miniature furniture from cardboard boxes. We will make a dressing table and chest.
For the manufacture of toilet table we will need:
- small cardboard box (package from hair paint);
- scissors or stationery knife;
- Ruler and pencil;
- White Or colored paper for salary finished product.
Step-by-step guide: Making a dressing table for dolls from a cardboard box. Step 1-4
First, determine which height will be the future table, so that the doll is convenient to be located in front of it. If you make furniture for standard height doll (Barbie, Monster High, Winx and so on), it can be 6-8 cm. Cut the box at this height.
Cut from the remaining part of the box flat card (workpiece under the mirror), in width coinciding from the width of the table and having a height of 15-16 cm. Lubricate it with glue and attach to the base.
The upper edge of the future mirrors place figured openwork patterns or simply make it rounded.
Purley a table with a white mirror or colored paper.
Step-by-step guide: Making a dressing table for dolls from a cardboard box. Step 5-8
Decorate the workpiece with drawn doors and boxes (they will not open and extend). You can also decorate the walls of the table and the place for the mirror by any patterns.
Last bar: need to cut out foil " mirror »And handles for boxes and doors, and stick them to the place allotted for this.
Tip! Complete Cardboard Dressing Table crib performed in the same style (for example, you can decorate her headboard with patterns similar to the decor of the table and mirror). This will help arrange the interior of the doll bedroom in a single key.
Wooden bed and bedside cabinet, stitched and painted in white, no worse than factory furniture for dolls
Thin work: Puppet chair of neatly bent, cut from plywood, parts
To do chest of drawers We will need the following:
- match boxes;
- Paper or wipes for salabing.
Puppet Komodics can be saved with wipes with a pattern - familiar to everyone who knows the decoupage technique, reception
Connect the matchboxes with glue in such a way that their boxes are put forward. When the furniture is ready, take it with decorative paper.
Simple diagrams of ways to collect a comed table, a table, a crib of match boxes
As you can see, make furniture for dolls with your hands from cardboard very easily, and at the same time it looks as beautiful as the purchase.
Furniture for plywood dolls do it yourself
We offer you a simple master class on the manufacture of round Coffee table For doll.
It will take:
- device for cutting plywood (for example, logsik);
- varnish or acrylic paint.
First you need to cut two identical circular elements (table surface and shelf), as well as legs and racks for the shelf. Next, connect them between themselves with glue, as shown on the schemes we give, and cover with varnish or paint.
How to make a round puppet table from plywood: step-by-step guide
Furniture for wood dolls do it yourself
We offer you to make a puppet sofa From wood and fabric. To do this, we need the following:
- Flat wooden planks with a thickness of about 1 cm;
- Tool cutting tool;
- Fabric for salabing.
Cute sofa for dolls from wooden storage. Upholstery - any of your taste
Cut out five elements of the future sofa: the base (B6 cm * d16.4 cm), the same back and lower part (B6 cm * d14 cm) and two armrests smoothly expanding to the top (B4 cm * d6 cm at the bottom * d7 cm at the top).
Glue them between themselves (except the bottom).
Cut the fabric elements of similar sizes and get them on a wooden blank.
Separately take the bottom of the sofa with a cloth and put it on the base.
How to make a doll sofa from a tree: step-by-step guide
Tip! We recommend using dense fabrics that resemble a real upholstery of upholstered furniture (velvet, artificial skin, cotton, flax, suede, velor, velvet and so on).
The upholstery of the sofa is more complicated: stitched by patterns with braid and decorative buttons (you can rivets - and that, and then you can crawl into a cloth if the total scale is allowed)
Simple wooden sofa from the wooden bars found under hand and trowes
Furniture for paper dolls do it yourself
To make a miniature doll table of paper with a tabletop from Mosaic , we will need:
- Very dense paper or cardboard for the base;
- scissors / stationery knife;
- Color monotonous cardboard for mosaic;
- Toothpicks or wooden spanks;
- Thick threads;
Braided of thick threads (can also be used from paper tubes) a table with a mosaic countertop
First, cut out of cardboard or tight paper the basis for the table top. Its dimensions can be any. Make on it at the corners of the sewn small holes for the legs, and in four sides - for the racks that you need to decorate the weaving table.
Cut small squares from color cardboard the same size to decorate the table. Stick them on the top of the table top in the form of a mosaic.
How to make braided with a paper tube with a mosaic table top: step-by-step guide. Step 1-4
Insert into the holes of the toothpick or skewers and additionally fix them with a small amount of glue. The legs of the table will deteriorate on a spiral threads, the edges of which fix glue.
The end of thick threads are glued to the underside of the tabletop near one of the racks. Start swelling the legs and racks, passing the thread alternately, then on top. Make sure that the intertwing of the threads are located tightly, but not too tightened the racks, as this can lead to the deformation of the finished product. Wear a table as much as you want, after which we decorate the lower and the upper edge of the weaving with a decorative pigtail from the same threads.
How to make braided with a paper tube with a mosaic table top: step-by-step guide. Step 5-8
Then prepare the basis for Shelves . To do this, in the desired level to the legs, the cross will increase two dense threads or glue the same toothpick method. Put on top of the base a rectangular piece of thick paper or cardboard (shelf) and secure it with glue.
Tip! Decorate the edges of the shelf with a decorative pigtail from the same thread.
Puppet journal tables with lace and mosaic countertop
Interesting idea: Table for playing checkers for a dollhouse or diorama
For puppet furniture, almost any fir-handed materials are suitable: tubes, wire, tree trimming and plywood, fabrics and so on
Let's sum up
As you can see, if you are to be patient, unaccompanious materials and inspiration, you can independently create beautiful furniture elements for a puppet house. We hope our tips, as well as the video manufacturing of furniture for dolls, will help you with this fascinating work!
Mastery Furniture for dolls - an lesson at first glance is not a lung. But to create a puppet lodge with your own hands - not only painstaking, but also an extremely exciting process. In the article in the article, it is described how to make furniture for a doll house with your own hands. A step-by-step instruction for each piece of doll headset, as well as a list of girlfriend materials for manufacture.
How to determine the size of the furniture
The dimensions of future furniture depend on the size of the dolls, because their height can be from 7 cm to half a meter and even higher. But the most popular size size is 14-15 cm, take it as a basis.
First you need to decide on the scale denoting the ratio of the size of real furniture with its puppet option. As a rule, scale is 1:12, that is, 12 cm of the present object accounts for 1 cm miniature. These dimensions make it possible to achieve the greatest realism for small apartments.
The table shows the sizes of dolls, depending on their gender and "age" for the scale of 1:12.
|Doll baby||75-100 mm|
|Baby doll||65-75 mm|
Objects of a puppet headset with such parameters will be equal:
|Double bed||160 * 130 mm|
|Single bed||160 * 75 mm|
|Chair||full height with a back of 75 mm, no back - 40 mm|
|Sofa and chair||Seat height - 40 mm, the height of the backs and armrests can vary|
|Table||height - 65 mm; form, length and width can be different|
With minor deviations in the sizes of dolls from the specified parameters, you can use the above data. If the height of the toy is significantly higher or lower, then the sizes will have to be adjusted.
What materials can be done
Deciding with the size of the future headset, you need to begin to look for the material for the manufacture. It can be any things and means that are in every home, ranging from sheets of plywood and cardboard and ending with plastic banks and match boxes. The list of materials for creating various toy accessories, as well as the best ways to apply primary means, will be described below.
The simplest way to make doll furniture. Boxes are suitable for creating beds, tables, chest of drawers and chairs or drawers in large cabinets. Matchboxes are bonded with a glue, creating the necessary structures. Then you can wrap the resulting model tissue or enclosed with colored paper.
Such a method of manufacture is optimal for dolls of small dimensions, not more than 10-15 cm high. We can use newcomers, applying this method as a workout of the manufacture of miniature furniture. Experienced masters you can use more complex materials.
It is also suitable for first experience in creating toy furniture. Cardboard is less durable material than boxes for matches, but in case of error, it will be easy to remake the product. Details from cardboard are bonded with each other with glue (the most convenient to use the adhesive gun), you can take a cloth or paper with a pattern, wallpaper.
The article will give a lot of examples how to make furniture for dolls with your hands from cardboard.
Much stronger than cardboard, but for the manufacture of a small headset will require some skill. First of all, you will need a drawing of the future model. You can do without it, but in advance the planned furniture will look more harmonious and effectively. The drawing is first done on paper, then it will be burned on the plywood sheet and is cut into a suitable tool. The finished model can be beautifully painted and covered with varnish.
Perfect for the manufacture of baths for swimming, and manifesting fantasy, you can make conventional furniture: chairs, cabinets.
The elastic material is suitable for frames or imitation of woven wood furniture. You can also make elegant backrests for beds, chandeliers, hangers or candle holders.
Tablets from Yaitz
With the help of separately cut parts of the tablet from eggs, you can create interesting pieces of doll furniture, such as the ottomans or bedside tables. From above, the finished product can be painted, stick to it pieces of fabric or to decorate it beautifully.
Furniture manufacturing for dolls
Below will be the ways to create doll furniture. Each item headset shows a step-by-step instruction for manufacture.
Bed with drawers made of match boxes
Materials: Two matched box, glue, paint, two beads, paper (cardboard).
- We glue the side surfaces of the boxes with glue.
- The resulting base of the beds is put on a sheet of paper or cardboard and circuit through the contour. Cut out what ordered, in two copies, glue to the base from above and below.
- Cut from paper also two backs of a future bed of any shape, but so that they approached the width to the base.
- Color the crib in any color.
- Attach beads with wire to the side surface of the bed. These will be handles for drawers.
- From above on a finished bed can be seized in advance stitched small bedspread with a mattress and pillows.
Dresser made of match boxes
Materials: 3 matched box, cardboard, beads, glue, paint, tape.
- We fasten three box with bilateral scotch. This will be the basis of the chest.
- Cut from cardboard 4 sides equal to the sides of the base and stick them to the workpiece. Nearby we leave only the retractable parts of the future chest.
- We take paint of any color and paint the boxes to look more attractive.
- Cut from cardboard 3 strips equal to the magnitude of the surface of each cell, and glue them into boxes.
- We make even narrower and short stripes so that they look like the base for the chest pens.
- We glue the beads to each drawer - it will be handles.
- We decorate and adversely decorated with the resulting drawers with stickers, painting t. D.
Sofa from plywood
Materials: plywood leaf, paper for drawing, electric lobby, foam rubber, fabric, small carnations.
- First on paper is drawing, as in the picture below.
- Ready drawing is transferred to Phaneur.
- With the help of an electric batch, drink the parts.
- Billets should be wrapped with foam rubber so that the sofa is soft, and on top to cover with a cloth.
- You can connect the details with small carnations.
Materials: Caps from perfumery for lampshar, rod from handle, lace, wire.
- The pad from perfumes is covered with lace - it will be a lampshade.
- From the primary means we make a stand for a lamp, it should be wider and harder than the lampshar so that the lamp is stable.
- We make a rack for a lamp: take the rod for the handle and skip the wire through it.
- With the help of wire at the upper end of the rod fix the lampshade, and on the bottom - the stand.
Materials: molds for decorative candles or other lap by lampshar, lace, wire or tape.
- The base for lampshar is covered with lace.
- With the help of wire or double-sided tape attach chandelier to the ceiling.
- If desired, we create a luminous chandelier. For this, an LED is fixed inside the lamp.
Puppet kitchen includes a fridge, microwave, stove, kitchen table, chairs, lockers.
Consider the manufacture of each Kitchen Accessory separately.
Materials: Cardboard boxes, glue, paint, small stickers.
- The shelves are glued inside the rectangular shape box.
- The door is cut, respectively, the size of the wall of the refrigerator and sticks on the side.
- The knob is attached to the refrigerator door.
- The finished model is decorated with stickers that imitate the magnets on the refrigerator, or sampling.
Materials: pencil sharpener with removable box, white paper or foil, plasticine.
- We glue the sharpener with paper or foil imitating metal material.
- From plasticine, we make buttons or levers and handle for the door.
- Removable boxes will play the role of the door, it can be opened and closed.
Materials: a small cardboard box, unnecessary computer discs, multicolored covers from plastic bottles.
- We glue the rectangle from cardboard on the back of the box with protrusions on the sides, it is equal to the surface of the box. It will be a plate cover.
- Disks, imitating burners glue to the surface of the plate.
- From the caps for bottles we make buttons or handles.
Materials: Three small paper rectangular boxes, glue, elements for decor.
- For two boxes lying on the side, glit horizontally lying drawer - this will be the base of the table.
- The resulting model is painting or decorated with paper.
- From above, you need a piece of fabric, imitating a tablecloth.
Materials: Paper Boxes, Glue, Scotch, Cold Cardboard.
- Similarly, the scheme with a table glue three boxes with a table, and on top to the rear of the model attach a rectangle or oval from cardboard - it will be a back. It is inserted into the slots on the sides of the chair.
- The finished product can be decorated differently.
Materials: Cardboard boxes, match boxes, beads, paint, colored paper.
- From the box cut out the front part, and in return to insert the matchboxes in 2 rows.
- We stick to each box on a bead - it will be handles.
- The cabinet itself is painting or salable with multi-colored paper.
Materials: Small paper box, cardboard, foil, colored paper, glue, decorative cord.
- From the cardboard, we cut out the future mirror of any shape, glue it with a foil imitating glass. We stick at the back of the cardboard, in the form that matches the mirror, but a little more of it, so that it looks like a frame for the mirror.
- Box glue with colored paper and attach the resulting mirror on it.
- We decorate the table with a shoelace or in other ways.
Materials: plastic container, foam rubber, silk fabric, tight cardboard, decorative cord, glue.
- We make slots at the base of the container, cutting a rim.
- Base for PUPPIC Cut from cardboard. It is better to cut several disc drives from dense cardboard and glue them to each other, and then attach to the bottom of the model. From above, you can also glue one disk.
- Wrap your father-in-law first foam rubber, and then with a silk cloth. The branch of the base and the top of the PUPPIC attach the cord so that it looks like a rim.
Table and chairs
Chairs for dolls are offered to make from the wire, giving them a vintage and elegant look.
Materials: Wire, glue, metal corks from bottles.
- From the wire make a frame for a chair.
- The seat is a conventional metal tube that is fastened to the back and legs of the chair.
The table can be made from ordinary cardboard.
Materials: corrugated cardboard, paper, glue, scissors.
- Cut from the cardboard a rectangle and belable with colored paper. It will be the surface of the table.
- Cut four strips from corrugated cardboard. Two of them should be a little already the length of the table surface, and the other two are already widths.
- We glue these strips to the bottom of the table are legs.
Fireplace from the box
Materials: Dense paper box, foam tile, glue, paint, red and black fabric.
- In front of the box, cut out the window of any form.
- We cut the foam tile on small stripes and squares, stick them to the surface of the box so that it looks like a brick trim.
- Coloring the fireplace: the inner part is painted in black, and on the surface we draw the seams between brown brown or gray bricks.
- We glue the fireplace from the inside with a black cloth, and with the help of red imitate the fire (you can put a flashlight or garland under it so that the flame glowed).
Cardboard cabinet and hangers
Materials: paper box, cardboard, paper, paint, matchboxes, glue, small loops, clips.
- Cut off the box with the upper part, and glue its edges.
- We have a blank with white paper.
- Of the two pieces of cardboard, we make the door and attach it to the base with the help of the loop.
- Door handles can be made from beads, screws or screws.
- Cut out the cardboard plate, commensurate with the height and width of the cabinet, and insert them inside - it will be the shelves and compartments.
- Hangers for a wardrobe make out of wire or clips.
- With the help of match boxes, we make retractable boxes.
Bed from cardboard
Materials: paper drawer, white paper, glue.
- Measuring the growth of the doll, cut the base, sidewalls from the cardboard, and the headboard.
- We glue the base with the headboard, then stick together.
- We glue the bed with paper, then decorate the painting or cloth.
Cabinet made of newspapers
Materials: old newspapers, glue, wire or thread, paper, paint.
- From the newspapers twist the tube of the desired length, then glue them with each other.
- We fasten the walls of the cabinet. For more rigid fixation, we drag the joints with glue, then with the help of the wire we attract the walls to each other.
- Also attach the bottom, top and shelf.
- Door attaching scotch, leaving the gap between the wall and the door itself so that it can close and open.
- The finished cabinet is recommended to be caught with a cloth or multicolored paper.
Materials: 6 Lines 15 cm, glue, fine-grained sandpaper, jigsaw, paint.
- From Linek, cut out strips: 4 pieces of 6 cm, one - 8 cm.
- The edges sand up to an even state, washing marking.
- Between two line, we have the shelves (which are 6 cm), we leave the same distance under the cover at the same time (cut in 8 cm).
- The joints are missing glue, we connect and tighten with painting tape, we leave one day. After drying the glue, we attach the lid, then the cabinet should be painted or punctured paper.
Video about the room for dolls
In this video, it tells how to make a room for dolls and furnish it with furniture.
Each mother knows that the most beloved and expensive toy her little princess is a doll. Therefore, even she should have his own doll house with furniture filling. Book in the store mini-interior - the pleasure is not cheap. Therefore, today we will give some interesting examples of master classes that will be available to show how you can independently make it possible to make decent doll furniture, which will not be worse than purchased.
How to make furniture for dolls do it yourself: detailed master classes
Want to give your baby new clothes for her doll house, then you may be useful:
- Match boxes, of which it is easy to make drawing drawers for toiletries and tables;
- plastic bottles;
- Cardboard boxes from cosmetics, shoes or household appliances;
- Molds for eggs, edible plastic containers;
- Bright kitchen sponges, viscose napkins;
- trimming fabrics, leather;
- foil, flexible wire;
- Threads for knitting and other little things that can be useful in the process of creating doll furniture.
In addition, beads, rhinestones, beads, polymer clay and other decorative details can be useful, because the puppet interior is more charming.
Furniture for dolls from boxes
Miniature furniture from cardboard boxes is an excellent idea for a doll interior. Today we show an example of making a dressing table and a chest.
So, for the toilet table will need:
- small box (you can take a package from hair paint);
- pencil and ruler;
- Stationery knife or scissors;
- Color or white paper for salabing at the final stage.
First, determine the height of the future table, so that the doll is harmoniously looked next to him. Cut the cardboard box at this altitude.
From the remaining box, cut the flat flap of cardboard (billet under the mirror). Its width must coincide with the width of the dressing table, the height can be about 15 cm. With the help of glue, attach the mirror to the base. The edges are beautifully ate openwork curly patterns or make a rounded.
Purley the design with colored or white paper.
Decorate the workpiece with drawn boxes and doors, and the place for the mirror and the walls of the table with beautiful patterns.
At the end, it remains to cut the "mirror" from foil, handles for the door and boxes and stick them to the finished product.
You can add a dressing table with an elegant bed and chairs in one style. For example, it is possible to decorate their pattern, similar to the pattern of the mirror and table. So the interior for the doll will look more organically.
Make a puppet chest easier simple. To do this, prepare:
- match boxes;
- Beautiful napkins or decorative paper for salabing;
Stick to each other match boxes so that the boxes are put forward. The finished product is made by decorative paper.
Furniture for plywood dolls
Also just make a round coffee table for plywood dolls. The following materials will be needed:
- tool for cutting plywood (for example, jigsaw);
- Acrylic paint or varnish.
The surface of the table and the shelf will be in the form of two identical circles, cut them out of plywood. In parallel, cut the rack for the shelves and legs. Next, connect the blanks with each other with the help of glue and at the end are covered with paint or varnish.
Furniture for wood dolls
Even doll furniture can be almost like real. We propose to make a wooden mini sofa. Prepare:
- Wooden flat planks whose thickness is about 1 cm;
- Fabric flap for salary;
- Tool for cutting wood.
Cut 5 sofa elements for dolls:
- The base (height is 6 cm; Length is 16.4 cm).
- The back and the lower part (height - 6 cm; length - 14 cm).
- Two armrests expanding to the top (height - 4 cm; length at the bottom - 6 cm; Dina is 7 cm).
We glue the parts with each other, except for the bottom for the seating.
Cut the tissue components of the corresponding sizes and stick them to the workpiece.
Separately, we take the bottom of the doll sofa with a cloth and put it on the base.
Adorable sofa for doll ready! We recommend using sufficiently dense textiles, resembling a real furniture upholstery. It can be velor, velvet, suede, flax, cotton, velveteen, leather, etc.
Paper Furniture for Dolls
For the manufacture of a paper doll table with a cute mosaic countertop, prepare:
- dense paper or cardboard;
- Stationery knife or scissors;
- monotonic color cardboard;
- wooden spanks or toothpicks;
- Thread thread.
The first thing cut out of thick paper or cardboard the basis of the future tabletop. Sizes Determine the doll accordingly. At the corners, make holes for the legs and 4 sides for the racks. The latter will need for a woven decor.
A beautiful mosaic countertop will turn out of small square cardboard squares, which are glued to the upper part of it.
Insert the toothpick into the holes, additionally fixing with glue. Puppet table legs with threads on the spiral, the edges of which also lock the glue.
Stick the end of the thick thread to the lower plane of the tabletop near any rack. Pull the racks and legs, skipping the thread alternating something on top, then under them. It is important that the weaving is tight enough, but not too tightened the rack - it can deform the product.
The binding can be partial or complete, at your discretion. At the end, decorate the upper and lower edges of the pigtail, woven from the same threads.
Next prepare the base for the shelf. To do this, glue the cross-tight crossbar at the required level or tie two dense threads in a similar way. Open the rectangle of cardboard or tight paper, lock the glue.
Furniture for doll can also be very stylish. What is not an account of the chair-bag or charming otfikov from ordinary plastic caps, tinted with a soft filling fabric?
Do not forget about the details. Wall mini-watches made of large buttons - a great addition to a cozy dollhouse.
Surprisingly, even ordinary wooden clothespins can serve as a luxurious material for creating, for example, such a doll miracle benches!
Very nice, cozy and homely doll furniture, decorated with knitted covers and other openwork details will look comfortable.
More remarkable examples of doll furniture are presented in the following photos.
As you can see, create beautiful doll furniture with your own hands is completely simple. If you begin a process creatively, you can make it possible to make items no worse than those sold in fashionable children's boutiques with toys.
Dolls for children are important toys, which is why every child wants toys to have everything necessary for life. Cozy house, comfortable furniture, beautiful clothes, accessories and more ... In this article we will look at: how to make furniture for dolls with your own hands.
Sofa for Barbie
You will need: Cardboard box of rectangular shape, marker, ruler, scissors, glue, cloth for the upholstery of the sofa, glue, cotton wool.
- Install the box as shown in the image.
- Return from the bottom of the box 2 cm and fueled the line.
- Draw a line at the top of the box, visually denoting the top of the sofa back.
- Load the side squares and cut them out.
- Do not cut, as shown in the photo and press the cardboard inside, forming a sofa design.
- Purley the sofa with a cloth.
- Sustrate small pads from fabric and wool, then put them as sides.
Sofa for Barbie is ready!
You will need: 3 matchbox, glue, cardboard, scissors, toothpicks, black paint, brush, handles for boxes.
- Pull out the inside of match boxes.
- Spread 3 external parts of match boxes.
- Cut the back, top and side parts of the bedside table from the cardboard, then glue them. It is worth noting that the side parts should be slightly above 3 match boxes.
- Prepare 18 toothpicks and encircle them to lining the boxes. Shorten the length of the toothpicks and glue to each box of 6 toothpicks.
- Sharpen handles for mailboxes.
- Pull out and postpone the boxes.
- Color black paint bedside, wait for drying and insert the boxes.
Cameside ready! I recommend to view this video!
You will need: Plywood 4 mm thick, White wood paint, Cabinet veneer, Copier, Sheets of paper, Pencil, line, Lobzik, Lobsika Lobsika direct and radial cut, glue, sandpaper, brushes and sponges for painting, scissors, screwdriver, construction knife, 2 Wooden sticks, furniture accessories (hooks for hangers, 3 handles, self-tapping screws, 4 loops).
- Draw a sketch of the cabinet.
- Distribute every detail on paper.
- Cabinet Details: 2 Side Walls and 2 Rectangular Details for them, Roof, bottom, Rear wall, Partition, 2 shelves, Module for drawer, 2 Doors and 2 Patterned parts for them, 4 Figured legs, top horizon (curly detail), drawer (bottom, rear, 2 sidewalls, front panel and rectangular item for it).
- Size of the cabinet: height 34 cm, width 22 cm, depth 9 cm.
- Transfer the cabinet parts to the Faneru using a copy.
- Drink the junction every detail of the future cabinet.
- Severy every detail of the cabinet sandpaper.
- Glue the red veneer on the side walls of the cabinet, the front lining of the box and on the door of the cabinet, then leave dry.
- Color white paint Patterned parts for cabinet doors, rectangle for drawer and 2 rectangles for side walls, then wait for drying and sticking them as decoration.
- Color white paint 4 curly legs and leave dry.
- Spread 2 sidewols, the back wall of the cabinet and legs, as shown in the photo and leave to dry.
- Clash details of the box.
- Enclose roof and upper curly horizon.
- Stick the septum inside the cabinet, visually dividing it in half.
- Stick 2 shelves, as shown in the image.
- Stick a wooden stick as a pipe for things.
- Make hangers from segments of wooden stick and hooks.
- Paint the inside of the cabinet, hangers, the top horizon and the inside of the box of white paint, then leave dry.
- Attach the handles to the box and the doors of the cabinet.
- Screw the loop to the closet and attach the cabinet door.
Puppet wardrobe from plywood ready!
Bed from wire
You will need: Copper wire with a diameter of 1.2 and 0.4 mm (thick and thin), ruler, nippers, round-rolls, super-glue, fabric fatin or grid, thread, needle, scissors, paper sheet, simple pencil, beads 2x sizes, puppet kit Bed linen, doll, spray paint golden colors (optional).
- Draw a sketch of the bed.
- Bed size: Length 20 cm, width 10 cm, Height Head of 10 cm, Flying height 8 cm.
- Bend from thick wire rectangle in size 21x11cm.
- Form two semicircular parts from thick wire - the headboard and plot 15 and 13 cm. In these sizes, the height of the head of the head-pull, the length of the legs is 4 cm and 1 cm allowance.
- Crerate a rectangle-lounger by several thin wire coils.
- Take a thin wire to the corners of the rectangle, the details of the head and squinting, as shown in the image.
- Prepare 2 segments of thick wire with a length of 28 cm and make curls on different sides of the rounds.
- Prepare 2 segments of thick wire with length of 18 cm and also make curls with round bugs.
- Screw the thin wire of 4 segments of thick wire with curls as the queen bed.
- Two curly parts made of thick wire and attach a thin wire, decorating the headboard and popping the bed.
- Sew fatin to bed frame from all sides as a grid.
- Stick 2 beads as the bed legs.
- Optionally, paint the bed spray paint golden color and leave dry.
- Bed bed with a set of bed linen.
The bed for dolls from copper wire is ready! I recommend to view this video!
Dresser made of match boxes
You will need: 8 match boxes, scrapbooking paper, white paper sheet for A4 format, thick cardboard, ruler, scissors, felt, glue, simple pencil, ink pads, Brads (handles for drawers), decoration elements - flowers, buttons ...
- Cut 8 strips scrap paper, size with the smallest wall of the matchbox.
- If you wish, toned stripes.
- Stick stripes on the boxes.
- Make small cuts and insert the brdes, as the handles of the boxes.
- Purley the inner part of each matchbox felt.
- Spread together for 2 lid matchboxes.
- Lay out the matchbox vertically and horizontally, as shown in the image.
- Cut 2 squares of thick cardboard size more folded boxes. It will be a lid and bottom. They must perform half a centimeter on each side of the boxes.
- Purley the cover and bottom of the scrapbook and toned at will. Squeeze the lid.
- Tightly glue matchboxes to the base and leave dry.
- Stick white paper square from above boxes.
- Cut a rectangle of white paper with half a side part. Such such rectangles cut 4.
- Plug the rectangles scrapbook and glue them to the incendiary parts, as shown in the photo.
- Take a sheet of paper for drawing and redraw the scheme provided below. The central square area is equal to the area of glued boxes, and the width of the sides of 4 cm.
- Bend for the outlined lines, make cuts and glue the box.
- Place the box with scrapbook.
- Take the cover laid earlier and glue it to 2 ribbons, as shown in the photo.
- Purley the inside of the box felt.
- Stick the box on top of the matchbox.
- Decorate the chest of drawers and buttons.
Dresser made of match boxes ready!
Puff for doll
You will need: Sleeve, scissors, ruler, thread, needle, adhesive gun, cardboard, sintepon, pink fabric, white lace, decorative braid.
- Prepare a sleeve with a diameter of 6 cm and a height of 6 cm.
- Cut the circle from cardboard with a diameter of 6 cm.
- Prepare a circle of pink tissue with a diameter of 10 cm.
- Make the Purphic seat from the cardboard circle and syntheps, then cover the pink circle, fixing the neck "forward needle."
- Take the thread, fasten and cut off.
- Puck the sleeve with pink cloth.
- Enclose lace at the top of the bushings.
- Stick Puriface Seat from above sleeve.
- Enclose decorative braid, disguising the mix between the sleeve and the seat.
Pinds for doll ready! I recommend to view this video!
Table of sticks from ice cream
You will need: 16 sticks from ice cream, glue gun.
- Put 8 sticks horizontally.
- Stick 2 sticks vertically, parallel to each other, covering 8 horizontal sticks.
- The upper part of the table is ready, postpone it.
- Take 2 sticks and glue with each other, forming a cross. Total Make 2 Cross. It will be the feet of the table.
- Apply glue to 2 tops of the cross and glue the third wand horizontally. Make the same process with the second cross.
- Take the top of the table and glue the feet of the table, as shown in the photo.
- Wait for drying and turn the table.
Table of sticks from ice cream is ready!
You will need: 10 clothespins, glue moment crystal, sandpaper.
- Remove metal clips from the clothespins and divide each clove to 2 parts.
- There should be 20 blanks.
- Sand blank.
- Spread 3 blanks together, forming the letter N. Total make 4 such details.
- Place 4 details together, forming the legs of the chairs, as shown in the photo, then leave to dry.
- Slit 8 blanks together, forming a seat.
- Stick the seat to the legs.
- Stick 6 blanks, forming a stool back, as shown in the image.
- Leave dry.
You will need: 2 Rectangular boxes, scissors, packages, adhesive gun, cardboard, rose and black fabric, sintepon, decorative tape, 6 caps from glue, thread, needle, line.
- Fill the boxes with packages so that they keep the form in the game.
- Slit 2 rectangular boxes among themselves, forming the basis of the angular sofa.
- Cut a long rectangle from cardboard, plunder it with a pink cloth and stick to the boxes as the back of the sofa.
- Place the box with decorative scotch.
- Enclose black tissue on the entire surface for seating.
- Sust 2 rectangular pillows made of pink fabric and synthesis in size of the sofa backrest, then glue them.
- Stick from the bottom of the cap near the corners of the boxes as a sofa leg.
Corner sofa is ready! I recommend to view this video!