It is believed that the main sign of the educated person is a beautiful competent speech with the right structures and without errors. In fact, to achieve such a result is not so simple, because the Russian language is complex, with a lot of structures. One of the common problems is the spelling of particles with the names of noun, adit, verbs and adverbs. For example, dishonestly as written? Ply or separately? Rules will help help.
How correctly writes
The word "dishonest" with a particle "not" is written in a punk. The cases where it is used separately is not excluded. Regulations will tell more in more detail.
How rule is applied
In order to understand how to write adverbs with a "not" particle, you need to deal with the rules.
- If the adverb cannot be used without "not": inadvertently, sludge, ignorant, ridiculous, sloppy, carelessly, lacaround, a little bit.
- Adcharations on -O (-e) with "not" are easily replaced by synonyms: quietly (quietly), unfair (slowly), not bad (good).
- Wosening adverbs, where "not" is a word-forming morpheme in a shock position: there is no place to have nowhere. Do not confuse with the expression "not for what" where there is a particle, a pretext and pronoun.
- With the circumstances of measures and degrees: very, extremely extremely, quite, too, pretty, almost: quite well, extremely immodest.
- In the case of contrast, when the suggestion is worth the Union "A";
- Adcharations who are written through the hyphen, with "not" are used separately: not in a friendly comrade, I don't think, tomorrow-day after tomorrow.
- In the words "not so", "not to become", not forever "," not too ".
- In a simple comparative degree: no worse, no better, not deeper.
- With "bye", "at all", "far": not at all, it is not reasonable, it is not reasonable.
- With negative adverbs: not at all, never, no one.
Before use, analyze the context and pay for a general sense of the proposal to not fall into the promotion.
Morphological and syntactic properties
In detail to understand the spelling will help the analysis of the words "dishonest": adverb, brief, medium genus, the only number. Prefix: -Not. Root: -Shet-. Suffix: -N-, -O-.
not CES. но
As we see, in this case, "not" acts as a word-formative morpheme.
Examples of offers
As written the word "dishonest" and "dishonest" will demonstrate the following examples:
- The boy has written off on the control, dishonest earn estimates in this way.
- In the store "House" new seller dishonest: puts out buyers and sells products with an expired expiration date.
- You did not honestly with me, but even delighted.
- Pretty dishonest lawyer customers pay large amounts, but do not receive real legal protection.
- Not honestly sell Thai slimming tea with gullible women, because it brings harm the body.
Despite the fact that this expression is often found in everyday speech and in writing, many make ridiculous errors, for example:
- Do not pay attention to the subtleties of the context. It is impossible to write "not honestly do so with people", because the expression is used in the meaning of deception.
- honestly. The lowering of the letter "T" is considered a gross spelling error. The inspection word "honor", where a clear "T" hears, so we write "honest", "honestly."
- To achieve a result of deception.
- Do not on morality and honor.
- Evaluation characteristic when someone acts insincere.
The meaning of the adjective "dishonest": a deceiver, dishonest.
There is a lexeme from Praslavyansky "* Čjst". In the old Slavonic language there was the word "accomplish." The expression came from the ancient Indian language ("Cíttiṣ") and meant "Understanding, thinking, noticing" and diverged throughout Eastern and Central Europe.
Doubt the feasibility and correctness of the use of expression? Replace similar by the word in the word:
We figured out that "dishonestly" is written both in a piece and separately. Both options are faithful. We recommend more carefully to the stylistic nuances and context.