Frigidity - Sexual dysfunction, which is manifested by a complete absence or a decrease in sexual entry (libido), excitation during intimate proximity and orgasm. In addition to loss of interest in sex and dissatisfaction with sexual life, the patient may complain about pain during either after sexual contact. In the diagnosis of disorder, careful collection of anamnesis is played, gynecological examination, ultrasound, a study of hormonal background and consultation of related specialists. Treatment complex with the correction of concomitant diseases, the purpose of hormones, vasoactive drugs, psychotherapy and physiotherapy.
Frigidity (flooring, hypolibidemia) is one of the most common female sex disorders. According to the results of various studies, the violation is detected in 25-63% of all women and each second patient, which appeals to the sexologist. More often the lack of or reducing intimate attraction is celebrated in girls and young women under the age of 25. As sensuality ripening and receiving positive sexual experience, there is an increase in libido and the growth of satisfaction with sexual life. Unlike men, the desire of intimate proximity in women largely depends on the quality of interpersonal relations and other psychological factors.
Causes of frigidity
Severe coldness in women is polyethological dysfunction, usually arising from a combined action of several predisposing factors. Specialists in the field of women's sexopathology allocate several groups of reasons leading to frigidity:
- Hormonal imbalance . The libido disappears or decreases with the increased secretion of prolactin by the pituitary gland, the violation of the endocrine function of the ovaries with hypo ethroenemia and a change in the relationship between different groups of sex hormones.
- Accompanying illnesses . Temporary or constant weakening of sexual waste is observed against the background of diabetes mellitus, hypo- and hyperthyroidism, hypertension, angina, renal failure, polyarthritis, autoimmune diseases, sclerosis, oncopathology and other heavy diseases.
- Diseases of the uterus and appendages . The occurrence of pain during sex with adnexite, salpintingitis, vulvite, submucose and sub-serosny miomes, dry vaginal dryness in postmenopausal provokes partial or complete absence of intimate attraction.
- Reception of medicines . The decrease in libido leads treatment to some hypotensive and antihistamine drugs, antidepressants, neuroleptics, sedatives, taking alcohol, amphetamines and other drugs.
- Violation of the development of the sexual sphere . Frigidity occurs when a delay in the ripening of sexuality in young girls, the anatomical vices of female genital organs associated with the underdevelopment or insufficient innervation of the muscles of the pelvic bottom.
- Psychological problems . The sexual attraction is completely absent or significantly reduced after severe psychotrams, including rape or treason, against the background of chronic fatigue, conflict relationships with a partner, etc.
When clarifying the form, type and degree of dysfunction, a number of factors take into account. Currently, a classification of frigidity in several criteria has been proposed.
By time of emergence:
- Primary - sexual attraction did not arise from a woman never in life.
- Secondary - dysfunction manifested itself in a patient, which previously led a normal intimate life.
- Irreversible (organic, true) - caused reasons that cannot be eliminated by modern methods.
- Reversible (functional, temporary) - sexual attraction can be restored after eliminating the reasons that caused it.
For reasons of formation:
- Symptomatic - temporal dysfunction arising against other diseases.
- Constitutional - congenital underdevelopment of female sexuality.
- Retrtedation - late becoming a sexual function.
- Psychogenic - reduction or absence of libido under the influence of psychological factors.
- Abstineent - formed against a long abstinence.
According to severity:
- I degree - the presence of some dissatisfaction with intimate life with the preserved sexual need and the absence of orgasms in most sexual acts.
- The II degree is the lack of orgasms in all sexual acts, dissatisfaction with sexual life, the lack of or low level of need for intimate proximity.
- III degree - the complete lack of libido with disgust to the partner.
- IV degree - persistent anorgazmia, the complete absence of sexual attraction, disgust both to a permanent partner and to all men.
Symptoms of frigidity
Patients noted that the attraction to the partner they have extremely rarely or does not appear at all. Often in patients there are no fantasies and thoughts about sex that would be accompanied by excitation. Fryric women are not interested or annoying talking to sexual topics. At the initiative of the men, the patient with the hypolibidemia enters intimate proximity, but at the same time they usually take sex as a duty ("marital debt"). In most cases, at the time of intimate proximity, they cannot arise - specific pleasant sensations in the field of genitals do not arise, the vaginal lubricant is highlighted in insufficient quantity. Sex acts and masturbation are completed without orgasm, subjective sense of satisfaction and relaxation. Since in some cases, the cause of frigidity is gynecological diseases, women during or after sex may experience pain in the lower part of the abdomen, the vagina, the area of the rectum.
With long flow and emotionally, the woman to the disfunction arising from the dysfunction is complicated by psychological disorders - a decrease in self-esteem, irritability, subjectively perceived by the deterioration of the quality of life, neurotic and depressive states. Organic violations are rarely observed, although the observations of specialists in the field of gynecology are low sexual activity is one of the predisposing factors in the development of a number of diseases of the female genital sphere. The depression of libido can provoke a disharmonious marriage relationship and lead to his decay.
With a diagnosis of frigidity, a careful collection of anamnestic information plays an important role - determining the degree and duration of the reduction of libido, disorders of the organic function, identifying situations and factors that provoked the development of sexual dysfunction. Of physical, laboratory and instrumental methods, the most informative:
- Counseling gynecologist . During the bimanual examination and inspection in the mirrors, signs of gynecological diseases, accompanied by disruption, can be revealed.
- Ultrasound uterus and appendages . A ultrasound study of pelvic organs allows you to confirm or eliminate gynecological pathology, which led to the development of frigidity.
- Study of the level of hormones . To estimate the effect of neurohumoral factors, the content of estradiol, progesterone, testosterone, prolactin, adrenal hormones and thyroid gland is estimated.
The differential diagnosis of sexual coldness is carried out with other types of sexual dysfunctions (anorgasmia, sexual Aversia or Angedonia, etc.), neurosis (hysteria, nerashthenia, anxious-phobic disorder). To clarify the diagnosis and determining the reasons for the symptomatic oppression of sexual waste, in addition to the gynecologist, a sexologist, urologist, therapist, endocrinologist, neuropathologist, psychologist, psychiatrist can be involved in conducting diagnostic measures.
Sexuality therapy is aimed at eliminating the reasons that caused dysfunction. Depending on the etiology of frigidity for its treatment, it can be recommended:
- Therapy of the main disease . Improving the well-being and reduction of clinical manifestations of disease or condition, against the background of which libido was disturbed, accompanied by the restoration of sexual entry.
- Medical therapy correction . If the patient takes drugs that can affect the libido, they are replaced or canceled.
- Estrogen . Effective in dysfunction arising against the background of pathological or age hypooestrogenemia. In the absence of contraindications of estrogens, they are prescribed in the form of knuckles, vaginal creams, tablets, rings, etc.
- Androgen . Men's sex hormones can be used to enhance intimacy, which stimulate the brain areas responsible for the excitement.
- Vasoactive drugs . In the course of randomized studies, the effectiveness of the treatment of patients with frigid drugs based on sildenafil, which are used in the therapy of erectile dysfunction in men.
- Sedatives and antidepressants . Preparations can be assigned to reduce or eliminate emotional tensions, anxiety, increase mood.
Since in more than half of the cases, psychogenic factors lead to the suppression of libido, work with a psychologist or psychotherapist makes it possible to harmonize relations, eliminate stressful or conflict situations or change the reaction to them. The complex therapy of frigidity also use LFCs (shown exercises for strengthening the muscles of the pelvic bottom), mud procedures, seating baths, irrigation of the vagina and other physiotherapy techniques that enhance blood flow to the sexual organs, aromatherapy, stimulating biologically active additives, autotraining, stimulation of erogenous zones and Meditative techniques.
Prediction and prevention
The forecast is favorable. In 93-95% of cases, integrated therapy of sexual dysfunction allows you to restore or increase sexual attraction, only 5-7% of women with true frigidity treatment is ineffective. Healthy lifestyle with sufficient physical activity, a rational mode of operation and recreation, balanced nutrition, a timely treatment of diseases that reduces the libido, reasonable appointment of drugs, calm and rapid resolution of problems in interpersonal and working relationships, is recommended.Frigidity
(Anafrodian, hypolibidemia) - sexual coldness, reduction of sexual attraction. This condition refers to the disorders of the sexual sphere (sexual dysfunctions) and is not associated with genital diseases. Frigidity does not interfere with making a family or to enter into sexual contact. However, the lack of pleasure from having sex is irritable, blood stagnation in the small pelvis organs, adversely affects the quality of life, family relationship, complicates the occurrence of pregnancy.Friality signs:
- There is no desire for intimate proximity;
- Erogenic zones do not cause excitation;
- There are no pleasant sensations during sexual intercourse;
- There is no orgasm.
- A person does not strive to have sex, performs married duties "from a sense of duty," without pleasure. At the same time, sexual contacts are becoming increasingly rare.
- A person systematically under different pretexts refuses sexual contacts.
- Disconnection to sexual contacts, its partner and the opposite sex.
This violation may also appear in men and in women throughout life. With a light form of frigidity, when temporarily lacks the desire to have sex, about 80% of people are familiar. However, only 10% of women and 3% of men in the late stages of development of disorder are applied.Why does frigidity develop?
Frigidity, as sexologists argue, arises if a person is not ready for reproduction. It is in this that the evolutionary essence of sexual act. And the excitement, pleasure and orgasm are only bonuses developed by nature to encourage people to reproduce. Therefore, if there is no desire to multiply on the subconscious level, there is no possibility, the body has no resources or it has not yet matured, then the desire to have sex has disappeared.Frigidity - Disease or not?
According to the latest conclusions of sex patrologists, frigidity is considered a disease, only if the state causes stress or leads to a disorder of relations with a sexual partner.
Please note that the voluntary rejection of sex for any reason (family, religious, moral) is a normal asexuality without signs of disorder.Who is engaged in the treatment of frigidity?
When developing frigidity, contact your sexopathologist. Consultation is required for womenGynecologist
, For men, the urologist and andrologist to eliminate the accompanying diseases of the genital organs.Frigidity forecast
. Frigidity is reversible. In most cases, the prognosis favorable and sexual desire can be returned. This can help a full-fledged vacation, work with a family psychologist, psychotherapy. In some cases, frigidity passes after a sexual partner change.
What is frigidity in women?Frygidity in women
- This is a sexy coldness when a woman does not experience sexual desire to any man, does not receive pleasure from caress and sexual intercourse, does not reach orgasm. By definition of doctors - it is a permanent or periodic lack of sexual thoughts, fantasies, desires, lack of susceptibility and pleasure from sexual life, which causesstress
At a woman.Signs of frigidity in women:
- Reduced sexual attraction - Periodic or permanent lack of sexual thoughts, desires, erotic dreams, the ability to notice the sexuality of potential partners. In frigidity, the woman even theoretically does not want sex with any man.
- Violation of penis excitation - Lack of mental excitement in response to erotic affairs. The dryness of the genital organs is manifested, the absence of their swelling, dryness of the vagina, despite sufficient stimulation. At the same time, the filling of the wall of the vagina can occur, but not accompanied by a feeling of sexual excitement.
- Violation or lack of orgasm - Temporary or constant absence of orgasm, despite the correct and sufficiently long actions of the partner. It can manifest a delay of orgasm or the complete lack of "discharge".
- Painfulness during sexual intercourse - pain during sex, not related to inflammatory diseases or infections in sexually transmitted sexual. Most often, unpleasant sensations arise due to dryness of the vagina or the spasme of vaginal muscles - vaginism. The unpleasant feelings complicate the sexual intercourse itself and the achievement of orgasm. Pain may firmly entrenched in consciousness and associate with sexual act, which enhances frigidity.
To form a diagnosis of "Fryigidity" in a woman, its condition must comply with the following criteria:
- Violation of the sexual function continues more than 6 months;
- Sexual activity is lower than previously, its level is lower than expected, given the age and health status of a woman;
- There is no desire to show sexual activity;
- Lack of mental diseases or diseases of genital organs that can cause a decrease or loss of sexual entry.
The problem of frigidity to doctors addresses 15% of women. However, in reality, this figure is much larger. According to sexologists to 46% of women suffer from violation of various sexual functions: the absence of sexual attraction, sexual excitement during the act, lack of orgasm. Almost every woman experienced signs of frigidity in different periods of life, more often after childbirth,Depression
during long-term emotional and physical exertion.
What is frigidity in men?Frigidity in men
- Full or partial decrease in sexual entry (libido), which entails a violation of potency and problems with the onset of orgasm. Frigidity in men is caused by severe experiences and violations of relations with a permanent partner, which they often blame in unattractiveness.Signs of frigidity in men
Symptoms of male frigidity develop gradually. In the first stages, a man less often needs sex. Then notices the weakening of the erection during stress or physical fatigue. Moreover, these failures are not one-time, but are systematic. In the absence of treatment, new signs of sexual disorders appear.
- Reduced sexual attraction - No desire to have sex. It is noteworthy that sexual desire does not depend on the advantages and disadvantages of the partner. In extreme forms, disgust can develop to all women and refusal to communicate with them.
- Violation of sexual excitement - caused by the insufficient testosterone level, low excitation of CNS or a decrease in the sensitivity of the penis head. A man becomes insensitive to caresses during preludes and stimulation during sexual intercourse. Sovietia itself occurs mechanically, without pleasure.
- Reduced erection (situational impotence) manifests itself with a weak and unstable blood flowing of the penis. At the beginning of the intercourse, the erection may be normal, but weakens in 3-5 minutes. Unsuccessful attempts to achieve erection cause a man's strong stress in a man. Because of this, sexual intercourse is becoming increasingly welcome, and the man loses interest in sex.
- Violation of ejaculation . The lack of pleasure during sexual intercourse leads to a delay of ejaculation even if the man seeks to complete the sexual act, and not extend it. Seed fluid is not released, or stands out in a very minor volume, despite the long-term stimulation, more than 20-30 minutes. Gradually leads to disgust to sex and exacerbates male frigidity.
- Lack of orgasm - The feeling of orgasm is absent, despite the presence of ejaculation. Sexy discharge does not occur. Violation can be permanent or temporary. The lack of pleasure after sex violates the emotional state of the man and aggravates stress.
In some men, these phenomena may be accompanied by attachment to the individuals of their sex, which is associated with a low level of testosterone.
For the diagnosis of "frigidity" in a man, his condition must comply with the following criteria:
- Violation of the sexual function continues more than 6 months;
- Sexual activity decreased significantly, despite the young age (less than 50 years) and good health;
- There is no desire to show sexual activity with any partner;
- Men has mental diseases or diseases of the genital organs, damage to the head and spinal cord, which can cause a decrease or loss of sexual entry.
The result of frigidity in men becomes a gradual decrease in the level of men's hormones, which leads to an increase in weight due to the deposition of fat in the hips and the lower part of the abdomen, the fragility of bones, muscle flabbing. A rare sexual discharge makes a man hot-tempered, irritable, sensitive to stress. The absence of regular sex life causes blood stagnation in the genitals, which leads to inflammatory diseases of the testicles,Prostatitis
, and laterimpotence
.The prevalence of frigidity in men.
With the lack of sexual desire and the decline in the erection after a hard day there were 80% of men, and these are the first manifestations of male frigidity. However, at this stage, the violation is easily corrected by rest, long sexual stimulation and regular sex. In general, with complaints about frigidity, men refer to specialists 2-3 times less often than a woman.
What are the causes of frigidity in women?
Fryriccy in women in most cases has psychological reasons: depressive thoughts, unsuccessful first sexual experience or disappointment in a partner.Psychological reasons for frigidity in women
- Overwork - A large number of responsibilities related to the work, raising children, homely troubles. With fatigue, the body is inclined to save forces, and not to spend them in sex.
- Depression and preparations used for its treatment. It has been established that over 90% of women suffering from depressions, noted the lack of desire to have sex.
- Emotional disgrace - Depressive thoughts, distraction for household problems, experiences on the lack of orgasm, possible infertility.
- Long sexual dissatisfaction . When, in the presence of a permanent sexual partner, a woman has no orgasm, she can lose a desire to have sex.
- Furious psychotrauming situations - painful first sexual intercourse, rape, sex with extinct witnesses (parents, children), false fear or grafted guilt.
- Aversion to the sexual partner caused by treason, external unattractiveness, physical disabilities, bad habits, unacceptable actions.
- Distrid partner - Fear of pregnancy or infection with sexually transmitted diseases.
- Diffidence discontent with its appearance. The inner sexual state of the woman and its external image plays a crucial role in the formation of sexual attraction and enjoying pleasure.
- Features of education - Too strict upbringing, when parents paid great attention to morality, suggesting that sex is something forbidden, all manifestations of sexuality were stopped.
- Later the formation of sexual entry - In women, the development of sexual functions can be delayed by 25 years, which is associated with the individual characteristics of the body.
- Sexual illiteracy - Complete lack of knowledge about your body, sex nature, erogenous zones, poses. The lack of information leads to errors in intimate life and dissatisfaction.
- Age reduction of sexual entry associated with a decrease in the level of genital hormones and the deterioration of blood circulation in the pelvic organs.
- Gynecological diseases And sexually transmitted diseases cause sharp painful sensations during sexual intercourse, which causes fear before repeated attempts.
- Dry vagina, caused by insufficient excitation with a short prelude, age-related changes, hormonal disorders, improper hygiene (frequent sinking, washing inside the vagina) leads to unpleasant sensations, in the future and disgust to sex.
- Weakness of vaginal muscles. During the intercourse of the wall, the vagina is loosely wrapped the penis, because of which there may be no pleasant sensation and orgasm.
- Endocrine violations : Testosterone lack and estrogen caused by inflammation of ovaries. Reducing the libido occurs during diabetes, hypothyroidism.
- Mental diseases - Psychosians, psychopathy, depression.
- Smoking Promotes the development of frigidity. Nicotine causes spasm of vessels and violates the blood-based genital organs.
- Reception of drugs that reduce libido:
- Some oral contraceptives;
- Antidepressants in high doses;
- Beta blockers used to treat hypertension.
What are the causes of frigidity in men?
The main reason for the reduction of libido in men is the waiting for the repetition of sexual failures, overwork, stress and a low-wear lifestyle.Psychological reasons for frigidity in men
- Stress - experienced psychotrauming situations, financial problems, difficulties at work, mental, emotional and physical overload.
- Overwork Complied with multitasking, high level of responsibility for the decisions made, a high pace of work or physical fatigue.
- Psychological injuries Early sexual experience, sexual violence, sexual experience with lots of women, woman dominance in relationships and sexual terms.
- Disconnection to a woman caused by its physical disabilities, dominant behavior, coldness, weldability or fear of public relations.
- Diffidence associated with defects of appearance, problems with erection. Fear of repeating sexual failures.
- No sexual attitude . During sex, a man is tormented by experiences about the offensive / not occurrence of pregnancy at his partner. It often occurs in situations when the couple persistently strive to conceive the child.
- Features of upbringing and relationships with parents which transformed into sexy complexes. Hyperopka, excessive severity and piousness when the boy is inspired that sex is a sin, can cause sexual problems in adulthood.
- Weak sexy energy . Some men from nature less need sex than others. This is caused by the features of the hormone and nervous system. If the man does not suffer from such a position of things, then his condition does not require treatment.
- Distrid partner, Fear that she will get pregnant or infected with a man with venereal diseases.
- Reducing interest in sex, with long-term relationships . Spouses with many years of experience noted that sex has lost elements of romance, became a duty. It is too predictable and is accustomed to delight pleasure. A decisive role is played by the changed appearance and poor nature of the partner, her sexy coldness or loss of mental proximity between spouses.
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse, as well as other substances affecting the nervous system.
- Chronic diseases Lungs, kidney, cardiovascular system.
- Neurological diseases . Diabetic neuropathy - damage to nerves during diabetes mellitus. Polyneropathy, multiple sclerosis.
- Endocrine violations , for example, testosterone deficiency. They may be caused by a violation in the work of the hypothalamic-pituitary system, regulating the work of the testicles or diseases of the genital organs. Also, hormonal disorders causing male frigidity occur during hypogonadism and hypothyroidism. Hyperprolactinemia
- Age Reducing Libido Men over 50 years old is considered the norm.
- Reception of drugs reduced libido
- Antidepressants, neuroleptics and sedatives;
- Beta blockers used to treat hypertension;
- Preparations containing women's sex hormones;
What are the types of frigidity?On the root cause of origin:
- True - congenital deviation in the development of sexual functions. A woman is experiencing a complete indifference or disgust to sex, but at the same time he wants to like men. Diagnosed only in 5% of women who consider themselves frigid.
- Imaginary is a violation of sexual functions associated with their late development or a fuss of libido in physical or psychological reasons. Diagnose in 95% of people suffering from frigidity. Meets in men and women.
- Retrtedation frigidity - Later formation of libido. It may be associated with individual features or have a hereditary nature. It is not pathology, passes without treatment.
- Symptomatic frigidity - a decrease in sexual desire is a symptom of any disease. Most often is a reversible condition and independently passes after the treatment of the main disease.
- Constitutional frigidity - underdevelopment of psychossexual functions, a complete lack of interest in sex. In this case, the ability to conceive a child is preserved, and all genitals work correctly.
- Abstineent frigidity is a sexy coldness caused by a long abstinence.
The treatment of frigidity depends on the treatment of disorder in each particular case.
How is frigidity in women treat?
The treatment of frigidity in women is only necessary when the flooring causes stress at the woman itself or destroys her relationship with a man. In another case, this feature is considered a feature of the character of a woman and does not require correction.
Sexologist or sexopathologist is engaged in the treatment of frigidity. Women therapy begins with a survey. It is necessary to make sure that the genitals are healthy, infections and inflammation are absent. For this visit the gynecologist. Also carry out a study of hormonal status, blood for:What can the sexologist recommend:
- Recognition of the problem. It is important to admit that the sex deficiency arose in the pair. This is a problem that needs to be resolved with the support of a partner. It should not be looped on it, otherwise it may seem wrong than in fact. But it is not necessary to ignore - the earlier measures will be taken, the more successful will be the result.
- Compliance with the recreation and sleep mode. Overwork is the most common cause of frigidity in married women. Therefore, to restore sexual functions, a woman should sleep and relax to fully. It is advisable to keep a healthy lifestyle, which includes regular sports.
- Restoration of emotional intimacy with partner. To obtain sexual pleasure, a warm relationship with a partner is extremely important. You can restore the lost emotional connection with the help of a joint recreation, psychotherapy. Find the overall hobby, travel together, exercise.
- Active life position. Active women seeking to achieve success at work, having a wide range of sports that pay attention to their appearance, having strong life interests and hobbies rarely suffer from frigidity. On the contrary, the decline in libido is often found in housewives, the circle of interest of which is limited to concerns about children and housekeeping. Therefore, to restore sexual activity, a woman must be active in social terms.
- Diversity. When the sexual attraction is fading, impressions are needed. A trip to another city or nature can be helped, visiting events that will be new to both. Some specialists advise to try extreme sports - adrenaline emission significantly increases libido.
- Creating an external sexual image. Clean the sexuality helps the change of image - clothes, hairstyle, makeup. Following the appearance, the globility, the inner state and the behavior of the woman changes.
- Distraction during sex. The reason for insufficient excitement is often the extraneous thoughts that come to mind during sex. It may be thinking about everyday affairs, anxiety about how a woman looks in front of a partner, whether it will be able to give him pleasure or to reach orgasm. Instead, it is necessary to consciously relaxed all the muscles of the body and focus on sensations. Posted on bodily sensations helps change pos. This changes the angle and the depth of penetration, and therefore the sensation. Therefore, sexologists recommend changing for Act 2-3 postures.
- View literature and films erotic content Together with a partner for creating an erotic mood. Sexologists recommend in every way to diversify intimate life to make it element novelty. For these purposes, it is recommended to try new poses, erotic lingerie, sexy toys, role-playing games.
- Vombilding is intimate gymnastics or Kegel exercises. This exercises aimed at strengthening the muscles of the vagina, perineum and anus. Training of the muscles of the pelvic bottom can be carried out with the help of special simulators introduced into the vagina. Starting with 10 abbreviations gradually bringing their number to 100. Contraindications: benign or malignant tumors, sharp inflammation of the sex tract.
- Self-pressure Allows you to remove blocks that interfere with feeling excitement and enjoy, normalize physiological processes responsible for the onset of orgasm. For this daily before going to bed, you should repeat the formula: "I'm calm, I feel ease and relaxation, I feel warm at the bottom of the abdomen."
Sexologists recommend leading a sex life diary, in which it is necessary to celebrate measures taken daily, drugs and satisfaction with sexual excitement and sexual act.Vegetable tools for the treatment of female frigidity
- Bostimulators Activates the processes of excitation in the nervous system, reduce the risk of developing depression, increase sexual desire.
- Rhodiola pink;
- parsley root;
- The anchors are sharpening.
These plants contain natural analogues of hormones - phytogormons and contribute to the normalization of hormonal balance and improved blood circulation in a small pelvis. To achieve the effect of the plant, drinks are eaten or cook. Course treatment at least 2 weeks. To enhance the effect of medicinal plants from frigidity, use with honey (1-2 teaspoons per day.)Drugs for women's frigidity
|A drug||Structure||Mode of application||Mechanism of action|
|Zestra||Bug seed oil, medicinal dying extract, enotera oil, vitamin E and antioxidants.||A small amount of drug rubbed into the region of external genital organs for 3-5 minutes to sexual intercourse.||Strengthens sexual desire and excitement, increases satisfaction with sexual act.|
|Lover for Women.||Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, Lotus Indian, Hibiscus, Plantain, etc.||1 Tablet on an empty stomach in 1 hour before intercourse.||Increases the explosion of the clitoris and the walls of the vagina. Strengthens sensations.|
Note that effective drugs for the treatment of female frigidity at the moment does not exist. Most of the products coming in varying degrees enhance the blood circulation in the small pelvis organs, which is not always accompanied by the emergence of sexual desire in women.Psychocorrection in frigidity in women
- Family psychotherapy. To normalize sexual functions in women, a significant role is played by good relations between partners, the lack of significant stress and material problems. To improve relations in a pair, you can visit the family psychologist, who will help identify the cause of disagreements, will teach constructively to solve problems, not a humiliating partner. After the normalization of relations, as a rule, a couple improves sexual life.
- Hypnosis. Subscription sessions in a state of hypnosis normalize the work of the nervous system and remove blocks that prevent a woman to have fun during sex. Hypnotherapy is particularly effective if the coldness is caused by experienced stresses, rape or the peculiarities of education.
How to cure frigidity in men?
The treatment of frigidity in men begins with a survey. It is necessary to exclude sexually transmitted infections, inflammatory diseases of the testicles. Additionally, it may be necessary:
- Analysis of urine;
- Study of the Prostate Secret;
- Ultrasound of the prostate gland and scrotum;
- Functional tests for determining the organic or psychogenic cause of disorder.
Mandatory is hormonal research, during which the level is determined:
- Globulins connecting free testosterone;
After confirmation that there are no diseases, a sexologist is engaged in the treatment of male frigidity. It is individually developing recommendations for improving male libido.
- Restoring relations with partner. Emotional attachment to partner enhances sexual attraction. Romantic mood will help to return a joint vacation or weekend. Go on a date, show signs of attention, spend the evening in the sex atmosphere.
- New impressions. Novelty is able to restore feelings for partner. The necessary effect can be given a joint trip on new places, visiting the events on which you were not, changing the external image of a woman.
- Healthy lifestyle, Including physical activity, regular sports, full-fledged rest, rejection of bad habits and rational nutrition, rich in vegetables, vegetable and animal protein. Compliance with these rules allows you to return lost strength and get rid of chronic fatigue. Restoration of the organism reserves and regular sports (power workouts and aerobic loads 3 times a week for 40-60 minutes) invariably lead to a stable increase in testosterone and libido.
- Exercises for improving blood circulation in genitals Help to improve blood flow and lymph according to vessels. Exercises are performed at 20-30 times at a slow pace.
- Compressing the buttocks and pulling the rear pass 100-120 times a day.
- Lifting pelvis. It is performed lying on the back, the legs bent in the knees.
- Alternately lift knees to the chest - can be performed in the standing position or lying on the back.
- "Birch". At the initial stage, keep the legs raised 10-15 seconds, gradually increasing the duration.
- View literature or films erotic content. Joint viewing allows a pair without constraining to talk about sex, discuss problems, preferences and fantasies of each. Creates an appropriate mood for sex and increases the libido of both partners, makes it possible to learn and try out new postures. It is important that the quality, style and plot of materials do not cause disgust in one of the partners.
- Masturbation Biostically for a man has the same meaning as a sexual intercourse with a partner: stabilizes the level of testosterone, improves the work of the testicles, prostate gland and seed bubbles, normalizes blood circulation in the genitals. Sexologists believe that at the initial stages of the development of frigidity, regular masturbation can stop the disorder. However, there is a risk that the replacement of sex with a partner for self-satisfaction will still spoil relations in a pair.
- Igloreflexotherapy . Acupuncture improves the work of all parts of the nervous system responsible for the occurrence of a sexual impulse, its transfer. For treatment, the needle is introduced into the point on the lower back and at the bottom of the ICR, near the navel and on the wrist. The duration of the procedure is about 20 minutes. The number of procedures are determined individually, usually 10 sessions.
- Vacuum massage It is performed by courses of 10 procedures 2 times a year with therapeutic and preventive purpose. For massage use vacuum pumps. Sex member is placed inside the flask, from which air is pumped out. As a result of the tissue, it is stretched, which improves blood flow and lymphs in the field of genital organs, improves the bodies of the seven-headed bodies of the penis responsible for the erection. This device can be purchased for self-use. It is necessary to consult with a sexopathologist about its proper use.
- Bath - Relaxing action, relieve stress and improve blood circulation. Recommended baths with sea salt and coniferous extract. The water temperature is about 38 degrees. The course consists of 10 procedures for 15-20 minutes.
Take up courses 2-4 weeks in the absence of contraindications.
- Bostimulators - Eleutherococcus, ginseng, lemongrass. Activate the nervous system, help with depression and chronic fatigue, increases stress resistance. Increase the tone of vessels and improve blood circulation. Activates the excitation processes in the CNS, which contribute to the strengthening of libido. Alcohol tinctures take 20 drops 2-3 times a day.
- Soothing - Mint Laptop, Melis, Valerian. Help to cope with stress and calm down after a hard day. A tablespoon of vegetable raw materials is brewed with a glass of boiling water and insist 20-30 minutes.
|Group of drugs||A drug||Structure||Mode of application||Mechanism of action|
|Testosterone preparations||Androderm||Testosterone plaster||It passes on the clean dry skin of the abdomen, shoulders or hips. Action 24 hours.||It is a source of testosterone. Recommended in the event that the natural synthesis of the hormone is not sufficient.|
|Androgel||Testosterone||Applied 1 time per day on clean dry skin of the abdomen or shoulders.|
|Preparations stimulating testosterone production||Viagra||Sildenafil, homeopathic components that relax the smooth muscles of cavernous bodies, improving the blood member.||Apply inside 1 tablet 60 minutes before sexual intercourse.||Stimulate the production of testosterone and raising libido, provides a stable erection.|
Before taking drugs, a doctor's advice is required. An independent testosterone intake can slow down its natural synthesis in the body.Psychocorrection in frigidity in men
- Family therapy. Working with a family psychologist will help identify and eliminate the causes of conflicts that destroy the relationship between partners. Psychotherapy helps to accept the partner as it is, to appreciate his dignity and tolerate the disadvantages, as well as to self-improve. The result of such work is to restore attachment, strengthening mutual feelings and sexual attraction.
- Hypnotherapy. Hypnosis eliminates fear of possible failures in sex. This technique eliminates the negative thoughts associated with sex, returns control over the erection to the subconscious (physiological) level, which makes it less dependent on psychological problems caused by upbringing or negative experience. Hypnotherapy results in the norm of excitation and braking processes, thereby restoring the level of libido.
- Psychoanalysis . According to this theory, frigidity arises in the event that a man considers sexual activity potentially dangerous for him or partners. In the process of conversations, it is possible to identify the cause of the erroneous belief and get rid of its influence on the patient's sex life.
Remember that men's and female frigidity are healing, the main thing in time take action and seek help.
What is frigidity?
Frigidness refer to the inability of a woman to respond to sexual actions (touch, affection, orgasm), as well as a state when there is a disgust for sexual life. However, frigidity of frigidity retrovers, between which is difficult to hold the border even with doctors.
For example, about 15% of women in the world do not even know that they are frigid. Although they can be entirely attributed to the status of a good mistress, wife or mother. But in fact, they have never experienced an orgasm, taking pleasant sensations arising during proximity. This is called Anorgazmia, the cause of which can be both physiological and psychological problems.
If a woman often "hurts" head, is she Fryigidna? It is impossible to definitely answer this question. A woman can avoid sex for various reasons: bad well-being, fatigue, period of menstruation, an inappropriate sexual partner, the mismatch of sexual temperament with a partner. Full frigidity can be diagnosed due to the underdevelopment of female sex glands or the actions of different psychogenic factors. Both cases are treated under the leadership of the gynecologist, and sometimes with the participation of the sex patrologist and psychotherapist. After a comprehensive examination, the doctor determines the reason for the reduction of female libido and sexual activity.
The gynecologist of the Medical Center "He Clinics Poltava" Valentina Ryzhonkova says:
"Frigidity refers to the type of sexual dysfunction. Difficulties with achieving vaginal orgasm may arise due to the undevelopment of the muscles of the vagina or their stretching. Sometimes the cause of frigidity is gynecological and endocrine diseases, climax, operations to remove uterus and ovaries. "
Pregnant and lactating women may have temporary frigidity against the background of hormonal changes. As a rule, during this period a woman Let's light up .. please! Disappears the desire to make love. However, this is quite normal.
Today, some women to achieve a brighter vaginal orgasm are engaged in training vaginal muscles. However, such exercises are shown not to all. Contraindications to this charging are inflammation in urinary organs, proctological diseases (hemorrhoids, incontinence), the omission of genital organs, pregnancy and postpartum period. Before meeting any intimate gymnastics, you need to go a gynecological and proctic examination.
American Gynecologist Professor R. Klegman notes that there are passive and active phreagid women. The first fully passive in sexual life, but they do not show a negative response to sex. The second can dramatically demonstrate dislike for sex, sometimes even disgust. A separate group is allocated relative to frigid women who react negatively to sex due to the inability to reach orgasm. Most often, the cause of these sexologists calls the ignorance of their erogenous zones, the incomprehension of the sexual constitution between partners, as well as unsuccessful sexual experience.
Fryriccy in women may have a permanent character, and may manifest only periodically. Some American scientists argue that frigidity is more related to psychological problems than health. Women's neurosis (fear of pain or pregnancy, a sense of hostility towards the male sex, as well as ignorance in sexual matters) provoke the development of frigidity against the background of the absence of gynecological diseases.
Men can also be frigid (Alibised). The Alibidemia is similar in symptoms with impotence (there is a gradual decline in male libido). The disease may occur due to:
- health problems (develops against the background of diabetes mellitus, urological diseases, alcoholism);
- Actions of a number of psychological factors (insecurity in bed, stress, experiences about age, one-time or frequent failures during sexual contact).
The urologist of the Medical Center "He Clinic Nikolaev" Andrei Lisov notes:
"Men's frigidity may occur for various reasons. Of course, this does not happen immediately. At first, the man weakens the erection, and over time, the desire to have sex goes down. If problems occur in sexual life, it is necessary to ask for help for help to the urologist. "
Nymphomania: What is it?
The term nymphomania is called increased sexual attraction in women (hypersexuality). As in the case of frigidity, to carry out a subtle line between the pathology and the satisfaction of sexual desire is extremely difficult. More often, doctors talk about nymphomania from the point of view of mental illness (manic-depressed psychosis, psychopathy) and less often connect it with health problems (hormonal failures, diseases of pituitary gland or ovaries). Scientifically has not been proven that nymphomania is a disease that develops against the background of a natural strong sexual attraction. In most cases, it is associated with the action of psychogenic factors (doubts in their own sexuality, complexes, stress).
Symptoms of Nymphomania
- Increase sexual attraction
- Sexual dissatisfaction
- Elevated sexual activity
- Striving for frequent change of sexual partners
In the Victorian era of Nymphomania considered obsession and with the help of cruel torture they tried to drive an evil spirit from a woman. In the 19th century, nymphomania ranked with mental illness, to cure that it was possible with the help of leeches attached to the walls of the vagina.
For centuries, many medical theories tried to explain the causes of nymphomania from the point of view of overworking the nervous system, brain inflammation, spine lesions, as well as from the point of view of the sizes of individual parts of female genital organs, in particular the clitoris. Doctors associated an increased sexual desire with flowing diseases developing in the female body, with a simultaneous impairment of the psyche.
French Dr. M. Bienville in his study dated 1775, tied the emergence of nymphomania with consumption of a large number of chocolate, reading novels, masturbation and "dirty" thoughts.
A typical portrait of the nymphomaniac is a woman who is constantly thinking about sex that supports sexual relationships with many partners. In view of this, the question of the right selection of contraceptive means is gaining relevance to prevent the emergence of sex infections.
The Gynecologist of the Medical Center "He's Clinic Mariupol" Natalia Puzako advises:
"It is impossible to determine the boundaries of nymphomania from the point of view of medicine. Each woman has an individual sexual need. However, active sexual life should at least provide for the use of condoms and regular gynecological inspections. "
A frequent change of sexual partners can break the microflora of the vagina, which leads to the appearance of thrush, provokes inflammation in the organs of the small pelvic. A woman who lives an active sexual life must take measures to prevent unwanted pregnancy. It is best to discuss this issue with a gynecologist (hormonal therapy, intrauterine spiral).
Typical signs for which a woman can be attributed to nymphomaniac, no. Some people to the symptoms of nymphomania include sexual inscription and masturbation, others - obscene behavior, causing clothes or consent to sex.
I want to say that sex always begins long before sexual contact. These are views, and touch, and communication. If Fryigidna woman or nymphomaniac is not only a female problem, but also men. Therefore, it needs to be solved together. And, of course, for this partners need not neglect the help of doctors (urologist, gynecologist, sexologist, psychotherapist). First of all, a regular sexual life that makes satisfying both should begin with solving problems of female or male health. And each of us has different sexual constitutions and Battle of sexual biorithm Sex needs, which also requires attention. After all, often the term "frigidity" or "nymphomaniac" many use in a false context, which has nothing to do with reality.
Candidate of Medical Sciences, sexologist Kan Igor Yulievich is responsible for common questions about frigidity.
Frygidity in women, what is it?
Under the term "frigidity" previously understood the whole complex of sexual disorders in women, mainly a decline or lack of sexual attraction. "Fryigid" woman does not experience erotic sensations or sexual pleasures. It may have no physiological signs of initiation in the form of logication (moisturizing the genital organs of a woman under the influence of erotic stimulation) during intimate relationships or when masturbating attempts, it experiences difficulties in obtaining orgasm. It can relate to sex in different ways: with disgust, neutral, and sometimes even getting a psychological pleasure from what can deliver pleasant sensations to his beloved man, not receiving physical directly from sexual contact.
In modern classifications and scientific literature, they abandoned the concept of "frigidity" as an obsolete, fuzzy, and in the opinion of some specialists, "degrading the human dignity of the woman." The terms "lack or loss of sexual attraction" and "orgasmic dysfunction" are used. The term "disparse" is used to characterize pain in the field of genital organs.
What are the causes of frigidity?
The causes of the so-called "frigidity" can be:
- unconscious fears related to the Oedipal complex;
- Fear because of the violence at an early age;
- hostility towards men in general and a specific man in particular;
- fears to be rejected if it will allow themselves to "internally relax";
- concern about the "correctness" execution of their sexual action;
- a sense of shame;
- Fear to feel pain.
For other reasons, "frigidity" in women include mental, endocrine and other diseases, defects of education, personal features, incompetence or rudeness of the sexual partner.
There is only female frigidity? Doctors describe frigidity in men?
The decline and lack of sexual attraction is observed in men. Previously, such violations together with erection disorders and other male sexual dysfunctions were even more stigmatizing and unacceptable in modern conditions, "impotence". How to determine "frigidity" in men? The differences between the sexual "Areactivity" in women from men are determined by the following features of female sexuality:
- Most sexual disorders do not interfere with the intimate proximity of a woman.
- Women's sexuality is of great psychological, which necessitates a significant individualization of various shades of sexual experiences and sexual behavior of a woman.
- The tendency to the "jams" in the erotic phase in the dynamics of the formation of sexual consciousness, when the awakening of the sex component of the libido and the ability to experience orgasm does not occur at all.
- More significant, and sometimes dominant over the genital role of extragenital erogenous zones in women, in contrast to men.
- The leading role in the formation of sexual behavior of women is not sexy libido (desire for a sexual act), but erotic, closely related to the assessment of personal qualities of the sexual partner.
What common symptoms of frigidity Woman can find at home? What signs can only identify the doctor?
The most frequent indicator is avoiding adequate stimulation by partner. If a woman does not avoid caress and allows the partner to excite her, she does not feel or does not allow himself to enjoy this excitement. The role of a doctor in this case is in search of the way to resolve internal contradictions and partner conflicts. As a rule, at first a specialist helps the patient to solve the main conflict during psychotherapeutic treatment, and then attracts partner to its work.
Is there a test for frigidity - a few standard questions that a woman can answer and suspect a disorder?
To assess sexual attraction, women use the concept of erogenous reactivity - the ability to perceive sexual incentives and respond to specific physiological reactions, which are accompanied by the desire for proximity and voluptuously painted experiences.
In addition to the characteristics that the specialist defines, a map of the erogenous zones of a woman in healthy, which may be filled and evaluated by the patient, as well as to submit it to the doctor during the examination itself, is used to objectify erogenic reactivity.
The map of the erogenous zones of a woman in healthy.
If the husband suspected Fryigidity from his wife, how to talk, how to help? How to carefully convince to go to a specialist?
When the partner is trying to help a woman decide to go to a specialist, it is important to motivate it searching for improving the quality of life, receiving the completeness of sensations, full pleasure from sexual activity, but not to reproach and not compare with others. Complete support from the beloved man at all stages of search and assistance - the key to the success of therapeutic work.
How to deal and get rid of frigidity in women?
The main therapeutic strategy is structuring a sexual situation that allows a woman to adequately respond to stimulation when it is in a relaxed, serene and love state. To do this, it is necessary to create sustainable, trusting relationships with a benevolent partner. Specialists of sexologists use various psychotherapeutic techniques that allow you to weaken the feeling of anxiety and strengthen the desired manifestation of erotic reactions. This includes stepwise tasks first for the patient itself, and then for a pair. The main condition is that a complex of psychotherapeutic techniques should be selected taking into account the individual characteristics of partners.
Do folk remedies help with frigidity? What of these funds has the effect, and what is inefficient and dangerous?
In the treatment of "frigidity" in women, at the stages of pretty aid, it is possible to recommend or partner to find and explore their erogenous zones, their sensitivity in erotic stimulation. To improve confidence in adaptive opportunities, a woman can apply Kegel's exercises.
It is also important to create a relaxed, serene state, which allows you to overcome fears and fears. For this, autogenic workouts can be used, and in a pair - gentle strokes and affection without direct impact on the genitals. Most people have positive emotions, if not related to negative experience and conflict.
It should be remembered that in the presence of sexual disorders, especially against the background of partner disharmony, should not be self-medication. These problems are engaged in a sexologist who will conduct the necessary examination, will find out specific reasons and will tell how to treat "frigidity" in women, or rather, a decrease or lack of sexual attraction.
Kan Igor Yuevich, doctor of the Center for Psychotherapy "Alvian", Candidate of Medical Sciences, Sexologist, Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, doctor of the highest category conducts a study of changes in sexual behavior among the population during the pandemic period. As a result of the study, a scientific article will be written and published international psychometric scales will be adapted. We invite you to take part in an anonymous questionnaire. Testing.
The sex life of a person can present him the most unexpected surprises. As positive:
- sudden desire of intimacy with a loved one;
- strong and bright orgasms;
- the ability to conceive a child
- deterioration of erection;
- premature ejaculation;
- Weakening of the level of potency.
Therefore, none of us is insured against unpleasant cases in bed, especially women. Nature arranged that their sexuality is more "fragile", compared to the male. So, one of the sexual dysfunctions, which meets more often from the beautiful ladies, is frigidity. In today's article we will look at why the woman becomes frigid, what is the disorder and how to treat it.
Some proven funds will help get rid of frigidity. So, if you buy a female Viagra, then in the right time sex will again make a pleasure to the woman.
What is frigidity?
Translated from the Latin language "Frigidness" can be translated as "coldness". The meaning of the word "frigid woman" in the explanatory dictionary in a broader sense denotes a person who has a low level of sexual entry. Sometimes the libido can be completely absent. But if more precisely, frigidity includes several sexual disorders:
- Weakening of sexual desire;
- Complete lack of libido;
- indifferent attitude to sex or even disgust for it;
- a weak level of gender;
- the impossibility of obtaining orgasm;
- Insufficient release of vaginal lubricant or its complete absence in the process of preparing for sex;
- Complete or almost complete loss of erogenic sensitivity zones.
Noteworthy is the fact that frigidity is not always associated with a violation of the functioning of the genital organs. In such a case, a woman can have sex and even receive a certain level of pleasure from him, but she will not have a desire to take sexual act.
Signs of female frigidity
Being sexually "cold", a woman does not have the desire to have sex - he does not cause her positive emotions and the desire for proximity, acts as something shameful and unpleasant. A partner can caress the erogenous zones of such a woman as you like, but all his attempts will be unsuccessful. Touch, kisses and hugs, if they are the reason for the appearance of the vagina lubrication, then in the minimum quantity.
There are three stages (or degrees) of frigidity:
- Intimate proximity is able to delight, although the orgasm is absent;
- sexual intercourse causes feeling indifference;
- Sex becomes unpleasant for a person, he is disgusted with him.
Manifestations of frigidity in a woman change over time. First, it may be just unpleasant emotions and sensations arising before and during intercourse. The woman is forced to have sex because it requires a married duty. She has a persistent image of sexual intercourse as actions, which should be made against his will. Some ladies receive a certain portion of pleasure, but orgasm does not experience. Others can reach the peak of solvents only as a result of masturbation or in erotic sleep.
Frigidity manifestation strongly depends on male attention to a woman. Patience, softness, attentiveness and tactfulness to the partner will help to significantly better prepare it for sex. Sometimes a man simply does not know that the woman among the erogenous zones includes not only breasts and genitals. The more he is experienced in sexy, the more pleasure will deliver his beloved.
What does frigid woman mean by Bernu?
Famous American-Canadian psychiatrist and psychologist Eric Bern described the manifestations of frigidity in a woman. This is such a woman who:
- experiencing frequent change of mood;
- pushes her husband when he wants to give her pleasure;
- dissatisfied with her husband (he tells him that he does not like her that he needed only sex);
- begins to flirt with a man;
- may flirt with outsiders in order to attract their attention and provocate their man;
- again pushes her husband after his re-attempt to deliver her pleasure;
- It is satisfied with the scandal, during which the man criticizes the man, the financial situation of the family, relations with relatives;
- She flies with a man, kisses him, but after he wants to give her pleasure, rejects again.
Causes of female frigidity
Situations that lead to the emergence of sex coldness in women are divided into two types - Psychogenic and physiological .
- symptomatic frigidity;
- constitutional frigidity;
- Retrtedation frigidity;
- Abstineent frigidity.
Consider each of these types.
This type of sexual coldness in excellent ladies appears as a result of action on the body of a variety of diseases. . Moreover, these diseases may not be associated with the reproductive system at all. Thus, symptomatic frigidity may appear under the action of endocrine hormonal factors.
The development of frigidity affects the work of the thyroid gland. This small iron having a butterfly shape is needed for:
- regulation of metabolism;
- accelerate energy processes;
- stimulation of tissue growth;
- The functioning of the genital organs (especially the woman).
Many diseases of the women's urinary sphere are directly related to the violation of the work of the thyroid gland. The latter is needed to maintain a sufficient level of hormones in the body, among which are also included. Sometimes hypothyroidism can occur - insufficient production of thyroid hormones. The clinical manifestation of this state in women can be:
- ovarian dysfunction;
- Myoma uterus;
- Pathology of pregnancy.
This type of sexuality is observed from those women who are not able to experience sexual desire. The main reason for such a sexual disorder is the congenital insufficiency of sexual and mental functions. This can be compared with the musical hearing, for example. Some people have, others have no.
Women who are diagnosed with constitutional frigidity can do without sexual intercourse for a very long time. Only a few of them periodically see erotic dreams and can receive orgasm from time to time. Their erogenous zones have a weak sensitivity, so sex for such ladies is or completely indifferent, or, at best, only a little pleasant.
People with such a diagnosis may be at all indifferent to caresses, kisses, touches. However, there is a complete opposite and a woman can be flirty, playful, wait for the most pleasant signs of attention from the man. But…. Sexual intercourse is not able to satisfy their physiological desire of sex.
Women who have constitutional frigidity are most often physiologically healthy: they normally function genitals, secondary sexual signs are developed at a sufficient level, they want to become mothers.
This physiological reason for sexuality is that a woman has a delay in the development of sexual desire. Its appearance is explained by the delay in psychosexual development, when a girl can inspire negative thoughts about sexual intercourse. A distinctive feature of this cause of sexion is the absence of a neurotic disorder.
Retridation frigidity is characteristic of those who have already reached the age of puberty. The ability to receive orgasm in women appear at different ages. So, there are cases when a person could reach the peak of passion already in childhood, while other women received ecstasy after several years of sexual life, or even after childbirth.
A woman can feel the strongest feelings towards her man, may even have sex with him regularly. But at the same time for a long time, sometimes for several years, it is unable to receive orgasm. In retardation frigidity, one person can feel pleasant sensations and excitement, while the other is to be completely indifferent to the coat. However, in both cases, after sex, a woman does not experience unpleasant feelings or sensations.
Such a floor coldness is a consequence of a long-term woman's failure from sexual relations, that is, abstinence . If a person is many months (or even years) to live without an intimate relationship, he will have a fastening of those conditional reflexes that are responsible for sexual arousal. Simply put - a woman will seek exciting, getting pleasure and orgasm.
Most often, this sexual dysfunction is characteristic of women of middle and older ages. Before that, they lived regularly intimate life, but for some reason they were forced to abandon sex for a long time. Manifestations of the abstineent form of frigidity make themselves to know immediately after a long abstinence. Woman feels at the same time:
- reduction of sexual attraction;
- loss of sensitivity of genitals and erogenous zones;
- The dullness of sensations during orgasm or its complete absence.
At the beginning of the sexual abstinence, women feel the strengthening of libido, they can often see erotic dreams. But after a long time of refusal, the sexual attraction of a person weakens, and erotic dreams go into the past.
|The cause of frigidity||What causes her appearance?|
|Symptomatic frigidity||Diseases that are not always connected with the urogenital system (brain disease, endocrine system, overwork, avitaminosis)|
|Constitutional frigidity||Congenital deficiency of mental and sexual functions|
|Retrting frigidity||Later the development of sexuality|
|Abstineent frigidity||Sexual abstinence|
Psychogenic causes of frigidity
In addition, sex coldness in a woman may appear under the action Psychogenic reasons When the manifesting sexuality is suppressed by mental methods. Scientists believe that it is psychogenic factors most often become the cause of female frigidity. The psyche has a huge impact on the development of human habits and beliefs.
So, to psychogenic factors that cause phrigidity appearance include:
- Extremely strict upbringing girls in childhood, during which she is inspired by the opinion that sex is dirty, shameful effect. Thanks to this upbringing, a woman is formed the idea that sexual intercourse must be made only in order to continue his genus, and any satisfaction of sexual desire with its help is strictly prohibited. Therefore, such women are not able to receive pleasure from sex.
Scientists suggest that the correct sexual behavior is formed in a person under the age of 3 years, provided that the child will receive maternal love and attention;
- Continuous use of the practice of interrupted sexual intercourse. Over time, it will lead to the fact that a woman during sex will only be waiting for the moment of his termination - all her thoughts will be directed only to that. The ability to experience orgasm will gradually be lost;
- Fear of possible unplanned pregnancy or infection of venereal diseases;
- Stressful situations that took place in the past. It may be rape, pain during the first sexual intercourse, or the situation when sex passed at involuntary witnesses. For example, frigidity after deprivation of virginity is found in the event that the partner of the girl was rude, is inconsistent and caused her pain. Or frigidity after rape - it also leaves a deep psychological trauma.
Psychologists have proven that any first experience or the first attempt of something (sex, driving a car, jumping with a parachute) remain in the memory of a person for a long time or even for life. And if the first experience was unsuccessful, he can cause fear of further attempts to repeat the situation again;
- Difference or disgust to the partner when a woman is not sure about the future relationship with him. Often this happens with the ladies who came across male treasures;
- Too much attention is paid to the absence of sexual excitement before sex. As a result, the woman begins to worry strongly that she will not be able to arouse, get orgasm, satisfy the partner;
- stress, depression, psychosis;
- the end of the relationship. Frigidity after parting may appear at sensitive people.
Other causes of frigidity
Approximately 15% of women experience frigidity after the amputation of the ovaries. It happens because they produce sex hormones, without the presence of which in the body is observed just a weakening of libido. And frigidity after Klimaks comes due to the natural extinction of the production of sex hormones - so many women over 50 are "cold" in bed.
The emergence and development of sexual coldness also affect:
- cesarean section;
- reception of neuroleptics (drugs suppress libido);
- consumption of contraceptive preparations and oral contraceptives (these substances can change the hormonal background and thereby reduce the level of libido);
- Operation on the ignition of erosion of the uterus (a woman has a decrease in sexual sensations).
Sometimes women use frigidity as a means to "seize the partner." In this case, they can simulate the offensive of sexuality: they say that they have a headache, there is no desire to have sex. This can happen if the woman does not like a man and wants to part with him. And the simulation of frigidity, from a female point of view, should make a man first go to parting.
What are the types of frigidity?
Women's flooring is divided into 2 species - true and imaginary.
This type of sexual dysfunction is quite rare, approximately 5-7% of women. A person does not want to join an intimate connection because he has a weak level of sexual attraction. Signs of true frigidity are:
- Unwanted women to have sex;
- the absence of appropriate reactions (excitation, pleasure, orgasm) during sexual intercourse;
- Lack of emotional pleasure from intimate intimacy.
It is noteworthy that all these symptoms exist regardless of whether this woman wants, or not. She may want to like this or another man, but her sexual attraction will still be weak.
Most often, beautiful sex is distributed precisely this type of sexual coldness. Imaginary frigidity is developing under the influence of psychological and physiological causes. Sometimes the disease appears as a result of a few factors at the same time.
Types of frigidity
|Type of gender coldness||His feature|
|True frigidity||It is not more found than 10% of all "cold" women. A person has sexual attraction is weak from nature - he does not want to have sex, does not receive pleasure from him.|
|Imaginary frigidity||The most common type of frigidity. Physiological and psychological factors are influenced by the physiological and psychological factors - diseases of the genital organs and other organism systems, experienced violence, depression and others.|
Frigidity during pregnancy and after childbirth
During the hatching of the new life, the woman's body faces many problems. Their number includes a decrease in the level of sexual entry. Being in the "interesting situation", the ladies often complain that they have no (sometimes completely) any desire to have sex. And if the sexual act does not happen, it does not always bring pleasure. Remember that this is just a temporary reaction of the body for pregnancy.
The same applies to childbirth. After the appearance of a child to the light, the woman is experiencing a splash of emotions, comparable with a shock situation or stress. Therefore, the lack of sex desire is characteristic of very many young mothers. At this time they can forget about orgasm. However, the weakening of the libido is temporary, which, most often, does not require intervention.
After delivery, the vagina turns out to be stretched, which leads to the appearance of painful sensations. After about 3 months, the internal genitals return to the position that is characteristic of pregnancy. After that, sexual desire is gradually restored.
There is also frigidity of women during breastfeeding. Caring for the child, a woman switches all its attention to him, so it may not have time for sexual activity.
To overcome frigidity associated with pregnancy and childbirth, you need to forget about it for a while - do not think about this problem. The body needs time to restore the forces after the birth of the child. But if for a long time (more than 6 months), sexuality is not restored and sexual intercourse causes pain, then it is necessary to seek medical attention. Otherwise, frigidity can turn into chronic.
This sexy coldness of a woman lies in the fact that at the beginning of the sexual act, she has pronounced sensual sensations, but this does not lead to orgasm. As a result, a person feels constant attraction to the satisfaction of his desires, which leads to a frequent change of partners. A woman suffering from nymphomanic frigidity is constantly dissatisfied with the quality of sex with a partner.
The cause of such an intimate disorder accompanied by the lack of orgasm is the delay in psychosexual and pubertal development. Simply put - a woman has an attraction to a man on a Platonic or erotic stage, but it is immature. Signs of nymphomanic frigidity, as well as its duration, are both pronounced and hidden. It can be a decrease in the brightness of sexual sensations, and the complete lack of libido. The main disadvantage of such frigidity is:
- high level of sexual entry;
- The inability to achieve orgasm even as a result of long sex or stimulation.
Now we will consider the question of how to treat frigidity.
Women's treatment methods for women
Diagnosis of frigidity
Before starting to take any medicine from frigidity, it is necessary to carry out a thorough gynecological and psychological examination in order to accurately diagnose the disease. With their help, the nature of the defeats and the reasons that caused this disorder is determined. The "frigidity" is diagnosed with only a sexologist, and to identify its reasons, a psychologist, a gynecologist and an endocrinologist are needed.
So, thanks to the diagnosis, it was possible to find out how many percent of Fryigid women. It turned out that this figure is approximately 20% of all beautiful ladies in the world. During the diagnosis, a confidence conversation is carried out, urine and blood tests are taken. With their help, infectious and chronic diseases are determined. The state of the domestic secretion glands and the quality of the functioning of the genital organs is checked.
Using diagnostics, the doctor prescribes the type of treatment. If frigidity is caused by physiological causes, the specialist recommends using drugs or physiotherapeutic procedures. Psycho causes of sex coldness require a psychologist's help.
How to cure frigidity with medication?
Medicinal preparations to eliminate sexual coldness are used for the heavy form of this sexual disorder. Any such drugs can be taken only after advice with a doctor. The hormonal type of treatment today is recognized as ineffective, since it causes the appearance of a large number of side effects.
The most effective preparation for the treatment of frigidity is the Tribestan . With it, you can:
- increase the production of genital hormones;
- strengthen sexual attraction;
- overcome the consequences of Klimaks;
- Cure hormonal infertility.
The tribestine is produced in the form of tablets, the dosage of which is 250 mg. Drug ingredients:
- Extract of dry grass of antiques of sharpening;
- magnesium stearate;
- microcrystalline cellulose;
Take the tribesan during pregnancy, the breastfeeding period of the child and the presence of allergies for the ingredients of the drug is prohibited. The method of use of medication - during eating, 3 times a day for 1-2 tablets. The term of treatment is about 2 months (the final figure establishes a doctor). Side effects can be represented by nausea and allergies. When they appear, it is necessary to abandon the use of Tribestan for 2-3 days or reduce the portion.
Special pills are used in great efficiency - Women's Viagra . Made on the basis of Sildenafil, they perform the function of enhancing sexual sensitivity due to improved blood circulation in the genitals. Thanks to Women's Viagra:
- The sensitivity of the clitoris and erogenous zones is improved;
- enhancement of vaginal lubrication;
- Woman feels an elevated sex desire.
The drug has the shape of the tablets, the dosage of which is 25, 50 and 100 mg. The initial dosage for reception is 25 mg. The maximum daily portion is 100 mg. The tablet is accepted in about 40-50 minutes to sexual intercourse. Women's Viagra cannot be taken more than 1 time per day.
Contraindications for reception:
- lactation period;
- Allergic reaction to the ingredients.
Side effects may be as follows:
- nasal congestion;
- Violation of color and light perception.
When side effects appear, it is necessary to reduce the dosage of the drug.
In order to increase in the body of sex hormones, the doctor may prescribe an Ambosex drug. It consists of testosterone (100 mg) and estradiol (5 mg). This medicine is produced both in the form of a solution for injections and in the form of tablets. Injection is done by the doctor intramuscularly 1 time per month. As for the tablets, they must be taken in an amount from 2 to 4 tablets per day. Ambosex is appointed only by a doctor who establishes the necessary portion of admission.
Physiotherapeutic procedures for the treatment of frigidity are minor. They are used in a complex with other treatments and are appointed by a doctor. Physiotherapy includes:
- reception of a hot vaginal soul (about 43 degrees);
- Danced baths;
- Use of mineral waters.
During frigidity, the drug Skanskaya Mushka helps. This is a very strong aphrodisiac, which is able to strengthen blood circulation in the genital organs and increase the sensitivity of the clitoris and other erogenous zones. Use the tool is not more often 2 times a week. You can order a plump fly on our website.
Psychological treatment of frigidness
Cerencing sexuality can be cured with the help of psychological methods. For example, by self-impact. To do this, a woman needs to present such situations in which it feels as relaxed as possible, which gives her good mood and pleasant memories. It can be:
- rest on the beach;
- Date with your beloved man under the starry sky;
- Holidays on the grass;
- Finding under the jets of the waterfall.
Each particular woman has its own specific situations that mentally excite her. Try to find your own and "scroll" in your head.
A great influence on the process of excitation and preparation for sex has a trust relationship between partners. We often spend time together, change the intimate setting. A man must understand that its mood and sexual arousal depends on his relationship to a woman. It is necessary to be soft in relation to its second half, create a romantic environment for it, in which she could relax.
Application of the technique "No sex"
This method was proposed by American sexologists. Its effectiveness amounted to 96%. Its essence consists in the following - in love with a pair for 7 days it was necessary to avoid intimate intimacy. In this case, all the attributes of family life are saved. That is, people together spend time, go to visit, sleep in one bed. But at the same time do not have sex.
You can talk to an intimate topic. Over time, the idea will come to people that there is nothing better in the world, except for your sexual intercourse. After that, partners will experience increasingly sexually excitement, which will later or later lead to sex.
How to get rid of frigidity at home?
The easiest to treat frigidity at home can be with the help of various medicinal plants from which tincture and decoctions are made, as well as exercises. Modern scientific experiments have proven that some herbs have a positive effect on the female hormonal background and strengthen sexual desire. With their help, you can forget about sexual coldness in a short time. We present to your attention the best folk methods against frigidity using plants.
How to treat frigidity by folk remedies?
Consider the most effective ways of getting rid of frigidity with folk methods.
Recipe for tincture of herbs with wine
- Mix 5 tbsp. Spoons of crumpled yarrow and dry basil flowers (also 5 tbsp. spoors);
- Herbs are flooded with korgore (1 l.);
- The term of insteading is 20 days;
- At this time, the tank with herbs and wine must be shaken;
- Drink the tincture 3 times a day 3 tbsp. Spoons after making food.
Recipe Tincture Coriander
- crush 2 h. spoons of plant seeds;
- Pour seeds 1 glass boiling water;
- let break in 1 hour;
- Use the tincture should be 3 times a day for one third of the glass.
Recipe of herbal tincture
- Grind St. John's wort, the nettle nettle, chamomile flowers, rosehip fruits;
- Take 1 tbsp. Spoon of each plant, place them in the thermos and fill 1 liters. boiling water;
- insteading time - 2 hours;
- After that, straighten the tincture;
- Drink it throughout the day.
Women need to know that Sage helps in frigidity. This grass is the most effective for the treatment of sexual disorders. The positive impact on the sexual system is that the sage is normalized by a hormonal level and thereby enhances sexual desire.
Recipe infusion from Sage
For its preparation, it will take 1 tsp of dried grass leaves. It must be placed in a cup, pour 1 glass of boiling water and leave for 30 minutes. Drink infusion 3 times a day in 100 ml.
Raucara Recipe from Sage
- Fill 1 glass of boiling water 1 tbsp. spoon of leaves;
- Place the mixture on a water bath and warm up 15 minutes (the mixture should not be boiled);
- Remove the broth, let it breed 30 minutes;
- Perform and add boiled water to the resulting liquid so that the volume is 1 cup;
- Drink a decoction 3 times for 1 day.
Freigidity based on Sage will also help excellent ladies to restore sexual sensitivity. For its preparation you need:
- Pour hot water (500 ml.) 30 grams. dried leaves sage;
- give a drink for 15 minutes;
- Drink tea in small throats 30 minutes before receiving food.
In addition, the leaves of the sage can be added to ordinary tea. The preparation method is as follows:
- Fill with boiling water (500 ml.) 3 h. spoons of leaf tea and 1 h. Spoon of sage leaves;
- insteading time - 10 minutes in a warm place;
- Optionally, you can add sugar, honey or lemon juice.
The recipe of tincture
- Rosehip fruits, St. John's wort, nettle, daisy pharmacy - 25 gr.
- pour boiling water (200 ml);
- insist 30 minutes and strain;
- To drink half a glass 3 times a day before applying food.
- 3 l. water;
- 1 apple;
- 1 h. Spoon of dry leaf currant;
- 1 tsp by the coat of black radish;
- 1 h. Spoon of dry leaves of dandelion;
- 1 tbsp. spoon of honey or sugar;
- 1 tbsp. Spoon of pharmacy chamomile.
- The ingredients are stirred and poured with hot water;
- Bring the mixture to boil;
- Let it breed 30 minutes;
- Drain the decoction into a separate container;
- Drink it within 1 day.
Recipe and cinnamon
- 2 glasses of boiled water;
- Half a spoon of ground cinnamon;
- 1 tbsp. Spoon of black coarse radish;
- Half of the apple.
- mix cinnamon with radish;
- add slices of apples and pour boiled warm water;
- let break for 30 minutes;
- Tincture need to drink, and use a thick mass as a salad.
At home, to defeat frigidity will help the diet. To do this, a woman needs to adjust its diet:
- minimize the use of meat and the food that contains a lot of sugar;
- Use more vegetables, seafood, nuts, fruits, pumpkin seeds, sesame and olive oil, eggs.
Salad Recipe To enhance sexual attraction
- Apples - 100 gr;
- Celery root - 100 gr;
- Apple vinegar - Half art. spoons;
- Cabbage (any) - 100 grams;
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- Wine - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- Salt to taste.
- Grind cabbage;
- With a large grater, grind apple and celery;
- Mix all the ingredients;
- Salad is ready to eat.
Recipe "Cleopatra Salad"
For its cooking you need to mix:
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 1 apple;
- 1 tbsp. spoonful radish;
- 1 tbsp. spoonful barriers;
- half a glass of sour milk;
- 2 rose rose flower;
- Dish is ready to use.
Getting rid of frigidity with essential oils
This is also one of the ways to treat sex coldness at home. With the help of oil, you can relax the body, strengthen the sensitivity during the touches, which allows you to increase the level of sexual desire. They are added or in the bath, or are used in massage. The most popular and efficient oils:
- Ilang Ylang;
It is enough to add a few drops of oil on a bath with warm water to feel it stunning and relaxing aroma.
Also from the oil you can make an excellent tincture. For her you will need:
- honey - 40 grams;
- Tyme oil - 10 ml;
- Boiled warm water - 250 ml.
Method of cooking tincture:
- mix honey with butter;
- pour them with water;
- let break in 1 hour;
- Use this dish 2 times a day for one quarter cup in 40 minutes before applying for food.
We treat frigidity exercises
With their help, any woman will be able to strengthen their intimate muscles and strengthen sexual sensations.
Method of execution:
- Standing, lying or sitting is necessary for 15 seconds to pull the vagina, as much as possible at the same time, the muscles of the small pelvis;
- After that, relax the muscles;
- Perform an exercise 10-15 times;
- Establishing the exercise is that it can be performed even in public places.
It is done like this:
- Lie on your back, bend the legs in your knees, put the widths on the width;
- Raise the pelvis and strain the buttocks, at the same time with this pulling the vagina;
- Save such a voltage for about 10 seconds;
- then relax;
- Exercise is repeated 10 times.
Method of execution:
- Lie on the back, keep your feet together;
- strain the muscles of the buttocks, draw the vagina;
- Enroll on the back of the head and heels, then raise the body while maintaining the tension in the buttocks;
- Stay in such a posture for 8-10 seconds;
- Then lower the body and repeat the exercise 10 times.
Method of execution:
- Lie on the back, bend in your knees;
- Position the foot on the width of the shoulders, keep the ball between the knees;
- Tighten the vagina and squeeze the ball with your knees for 8-10 seconds with as much force as possible;
- Relax and repeat the exercise 10 times.
Method of execution:
- When urination, 7-10 times hold the jet;
- Do it with the help of muscles, as if "closing" with them.
Freediness will help products-Aphrodisiacs
There is a certain food that uses which leads to increased sensitivity of erogenous zones and sexual desire. So, frigidity is treated:
- spices (vanilla, coriander, ginger);
- fruit (dates, bananas, strawberries, avocado);
- Vegetables (onions, garlic);
Sex during frigidity
Here you need the help of a psychotherapist or a sexologist. After a conversation with a patient, a specialist will determine the causes of such a disease and will advise what measures need to be taken. An excellent rule for the excitement of any woman will be: "In bed with your beloved man, think only about sex." This will allow any woman, even frigid, to achieve orgasm during sex.
Doctors say that it is best to prevent any disease than to treat it. So, the lack of scandals in the family life, stress will allow a woman in a good mood. And the attention and tenderness from the beloved man "melt the ice" of any excellent lady.
For additional stimulation of both partners, we recommend paying attention to the drug Viagra for two, the price of which you will be very pleasant. And the stunning effect of the medicine you with your beloved man feel 20 minutes after it is used. Love and happiness to you in family life.
Question / answer to the topic of women's frigidity
Is it possible to use sage during frigidity?
Yes, this grass has a positive effect on the hormonal background and can be used to improve sexuality. Based on the sage, chalivers are made, teas and tincture.
What are the endocrine hormonal causes of frigidity?
Frigidity may occur as a response to enhance the production of the prolactin pituitary, violation of the endocrine function from the ovaries.
Is it possible to interpret the offensive of frigidity from the occult point of view?
Yes, you can. Various fanatical religious practices condemn the receipt by a person of sexual pleasure. Under the constant influence of such ideas, a woman can form an image of sexual intercourse as an unpleasant, shameful and forbidden action. In this case, we can talk about the psychological nature of the onset of frigidity.
What can be considered symptoms of frigidity sweating or unpleasant smell?
First of all, frigidity is expressed in the reluctance of a woman to enter into intimate relationships. And sweating and unpleasant smell can even be quite lucky in sexy women.
Can women have frigidity due to hernia?
Yes maybe. Under the action of hernia violates the work of internal organs, including genital. The greatest danger represents intervertebral hernia in the thoracic department.
Is the offensive of frigidity in athletes?
Yes, possibly. Frigidity may appear as a reaction to the reception athletes of various drugs. In addition, intensive sports activities negatively act on the work of the pituitary gland, as a result of which the level of sex hormones in the body decreases.
Can Fryigidity come due to disorders of the thyroid gland?
Yes maybe. This is due to the fact that this iron is responsible for the formation of a hormonal background, including the level of sex hormones in the body.
How to achieve orgasm during sex if Fryigidna woman?
First you need to do everything possible to get rid of frigidity. This will automatically help get pleasure from sex and reach orgasm.
If the woman is cold and frigid, how to excite it? Is it possible to do it?
It is advisable to visit the psychotherapist who will determine the exact cause of frigidity and tell me what kind of measures need to be taken. Most often wake up a female passion will help male attention and patience.
If girls are thin, does it mean that they are frigid? Do they have a lack of genital hormones?
The shape of the body and its weight in no way affect the sexual desire of a woman. First of all, the sexuality of a woman depends on its emotional state, from relationships with a partner.
Can the freigity come after taking oral contraceptives?
Yes it is possible. Oral contraceptives can change the level of hormones in the blood, as a result of which the libido decreases and the woman loses interest in sex.
Can frigidity arise after the migration of the uterine erosion?
Yes, this operation may cause a weakening of sexual desire.
And frigidity after contraceptive possible?
Contraceptive drugs can sometimes negatively act on the hormonal background, causing weakening libido. Therefore, yes - contraceptives may cause frigidity.
Could there be frigidity after parting?
Yes, if a woman is too sensitively worried about breaking relationships. In this case, frigidity is psychological.
Can frigidity appear after the menopause?
When climax in the female body, the production of genital hormones and sexual attraction weakens. Therefore, frigidity after Klimaks is a completely natural phenomenon.
I heard that frigidity can be formed even after deprivation of virginity? It's true?
Yes, unwillingness to have sex may appear if the first sexual act left the woman's memory only negative emotions. The following attempts to enter intimate relationships can cause it just such unpleasant memories.
Can frigidity appear after masturbation?
Yes, maybe if a woman is engaged in self-satisfaction for a long time. It is psychologically accustomed to this form of sexual life and getting pleasure from sex will not be.
Frigidity after neuroleptics maybe?
Yes maybe. These drugs relate to psychoactive substances, some of which suppress sexual desire.
And what does the word frigid in the explanatory dictionary mean? What is the meaning of this word?
The word "frigidity" translated from the Latin language means "coldness, cold". In relation to a woman, frigidity means that the woman has a low level of libido and does not want to have sex.
Frigid woman are born or becoming?
Frigidity can be both acquired in life under the influence of various factors and innate when a woman does not feel sexual desire. That is, frigid can be born and become.
Can a woman be frigid during the feeding of a child?
Yes, many women switch all their attention to the child and the desire of sex for them is fastened.
Is freigity to sew partner to sew a partner?
Yes, some women simulate the lack of sexual desire with them with a definite goal - the man behind them. Basically, women are going to such an act who are afraid to directly tell partner about their feelings.
Is it possible to cure frigidity psychologically?
Yes. It is advisable to visit the psychotherapist, which will appoint the necessary course of treatment. Basically, the methods of psychological treatment of frigidity are to establish emotional contact with the partner. For this, partners need to simulate such a situation that will bring the maximum pleasure to them both.
Can I treat frigidity with exercises?
Yes, you can. Moderate physical exertion helps strengthen intimate muscles, thanks to which sexual attraction is enhanced. For this purpose, the so-called Kegel exercises fit.
How truthful is the information about the fact that frigidity is treated with chocolate?
Some women have a libido intensifying after the use of certain products. This happens on the subconscious level. So, chocolate loves many women, since this product is associated with a romantic setting. However, it is wrong to say that frigidity is treated with chocolate. After all, chocolate is not a medicine. He just helps a woman to liberate.
Can there be frigidity after the amputation of the ovaries?
Yes, the amputation of the ovaries is one of the reasons for the onset of frigidity. This is due to the fact that the ovaries produce sex hormones. And if they are removed, the hormone level will weaken, and with them - and sexual attraction.
Does the Spanish Ferigid Mushka help?
Yes, this drug can help a woman strengthen sexual sensitivity.
Tell me please, what are the main signs of female frigidity?
The most important feature is unwillingness to have sex. Other signs are weak lubrication production or its complete absence during sex.
Can you say how many percent of Fryigid women?
It is difficult to call an accurate digit, and it is impossible. Thanks to polls and research, it was possible to find out only the approximate number of those women who cannot receive pleasure from sex - from 15 to 20% of women all over the world Frigidna.
Sexual attraction to the opposite sex is laid in man in nature. But sometimes women disappears the desire to enter into intimate relationships with men.
Various causes can lead to such a disorder. Sexopathologist is identified by their identification and elimination. It was he who can tell that he strengthens the female desire and removes frigidity.
The treatment diagram can be different in each particular case, it depends on the causes of the occurrence of frigidity and individual characteristics of the body.
Causes of frigidity
Freigid people call women who do not have sexual partner for a long time and do not attempt to find it. But, in fact, this sexual disorder does not affect the desire to create a family and have children.
Women suffering from frigidity may be married and lead an active sex life, but not to experience orgasm. Such ladies can be exemplary mothers and enjoy flirting with men.
To decide how to strengthen the female desire and remove freigidity, it is necessary to identify the causes of the disorder. They can have different nature:
1. Physiological features. Frigidity may be caused by congenital dysfunctions of the sexual system or be a consequence of the transferred gynecological disease. This type of sexual disorder may fail in the work of the endocrine system, generic vaginal injury, individual diseases of the central nervous system, etc. Some women may have retardational frigidity, they begin to experience orgasm after some time after the start of sexual life. With prolonged abstinence, abstineent frigidity may occur, in this case women have a gradual fussing of the reflexes necessary for the commission of sexual act. What increases female desire and removes frigidity caused by such reasons? The answer is one - the treatment of the main disease.
2. Causes of a psychogenic nature. To the development of frigidity can be too strict upbringing, during which any manifestation of sexuality is completely denied or suppressed. The female desire can abdicted against the background of fear before the onset of unwanted pregnancy or infection of the venereal disease, insecurity in the sexual partner. Different stressful situations, rape or pain in defloration can be reduced to a decrease in libido. How to recover from frigidity in this case? Reception of drugs will be ineffective. The correction of such a disorder is carried out mainly by psychotherapeutic techniques.
Promoting the development of frigidity can also interrupt sexual intercourse, practiced by partners to prevent pregnancy.
To date, frigidity is cured of most women who do not have organic damage to the organs of the sexual or central nervous system.
Diagnosis and treatment of frigidity
Diagnose any sexual disorders, including frigidity, can only an experienced physician sexopathologist. To do this, he spends a conversation with a patient, assigns a full examination. All this allows you to diagnose the disease and determine its appearance. To date, experts distinguish two types of frigidity: true and imaginary. The first type of disorder is extremely rare, this pathology is difficult to heal. Tablets against frigidity in this case will not help, since their purpose to strengthen the weak sexual functions.
Women with true frigidity do not seek to have sexual contacts with men, they have no body's characteristic of the body. The desire and will of women have no effect on the manifestation of these signs.
Imaginary frigidity arises as a result of physiological or psychological reasons. In this case, frigidity treatment will be to eliminate the factors that led to the development of disorder.
In order to enhance the female desire and remove frigidity, specialists can be recommended:
• If physiological changes are present, medication is shown. A specialist can prescribe medicines whose action will be aimed at treating diseases that led to the emergence of sexual disorder. Additionally, tablets are prescribed for the treatment of frigidity, reinforcing sexual attraction. In the people, such drugs are often called female Viagra;
• Get rid of frigidity caused by stress or overwork, a banal rest will help and a change in the situation. In this case, women's medicines for frigidity will replace the course of vitamins;
• Sexopathologist can also recommend psychological techniques. In some cases, abstinence from sex for 10-15 days treats frehydality better than drug drugs. Partners must be next to each other all this time, but not to enter into an intimate relationship. Soon, the woman will start languishing waiting for sex, and the disorder will be defeated;
• Very often from frigidity of tablets can replace medicinal plants. Fitotherapy is widely used to enhance sexual attraction, both in women and men.
In addition, various physiotherapy procedures can be appointed during the treatment period, a healthy lifestyle and sports is recommended. Many women having sexual disorders are shy about this to admit and seek help to the doctor. But the ladies cured from frigidity realize that their life has completely changed for the better.
Do not lose time: the longer you ignore frigidity, the more difficult it is to get rid of it. Appeal to a qualified sexopathologist will allow you to say soon: "I cured from frigidity, and I am happy!"